• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules Forum Rules (VB4 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it permitted or forbidden to post your personal email in a blog or profile page (like in vm for someone else)? What about a thread? Signature? I haven't seen it stated in the rules (or maybe I missed it?). I'd just like to know for future reference. Thanks :)

Edit:

Also, on the "Mods on the CB", it lists some that are not staff at the moment. Not a big deal, just something I noticed.

Last edited:
@farewell, friend ; it is absolutely fine to share your e-mail address with others if you choose to. In fact, it can be entered in your contact information on your User Page as well if you want it available to others at any time.

Oh, also--we are aware, and we're working on it--I promise ;)

Thank you for the answer! :-D

Now I have two more questions (lol, I'm full of questions). The first thing I'd like to ask, is whether it's considered blog necromancy to comment in an entry that's over a year old. Does that warrant an infraction?

The second question is also about blogs. On some users profile, I've noticed that they have "blog memberships". Now I'm assuming that's an old feature that's no longer enacted, but I'll ask anyway- is there any way to get those now?

(I hope I'm asking in the right spot.)

Thank you for the answer! :-D

Now I have two more questions (lol, I'm full of questions). The first thing I'd like to ask, is whether it's considered blog necromancy to comment in an entry that's over a year old. Does that warrant an infraction?

The second question is also about blogs. On some users profile, I've noticed that they have "blog memberships". Now I'm assuming that's an old feature that's no longer enacted, but I'll ask anyway- is there any way to get those now?

(I hope I'm asking in the right spot.)

There isn't any rule against blog necromancy, as blogs can't be bumped up to a new page.

And blog memberships still exist. They allow you to invite trusted users "into" your blog so that they can post entries.

Also, I believe the Thread Necromancy rule was done away with as well--so no worries about that.

Well, I asked because the blog will show up in the "recent comments" section :p

But thanks for answering! And yay, blog memberships :-D

Regarding infraction points, where do we go to check to see if we have any? I'm ultra new here, and while I shouldn't have any points to my name, I was just curious as to how that system works. I'm still wading through all the FAQs, though to get myself up to speed, so I may eventually end up answering my own question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom