• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forum search broken

Same here. Also, going to the Advanced Search page just now, it had this at the top (if it matters):

Advanced Search said:
Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Been getting it here as well. Even if there are no matches, it displays:

image.jpg

I noticed this too despite my current inactivity~

Hope this can be fixed soon.

(also Im the only one here who doesnt have a thousand or so posts hmm)

I am experiencing the same problem. Any word on when this will be fixed?

I am experiencing the same problem. I am getting an error message when i try to use the forum search.

I noticed the problem whenever I try to browse someone's forum posts/threads. I thought it was just me, but I'm glad it isn't. I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm not very active but this is something I picked up on.

Happens to me too with every single search form. It makes backreading other people's mafia posts a pain >_>

Still happening. Any word on when this will be fixed, and/or if this is a known issue?

Forum search appears to be working but there are still PHP warnings popping up:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Perhaps because of these warning messages, the search page itself is a mess visually.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom