• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forum Help Forum slowdown?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Is anyone else experiencing a sort of slowdown on the forums? I constantly reload to check for more alerts, but sometimes it will take a significantly longer amount of time to finish and and sometimes gives me a sort of “bulbagarden might be down” message, but if I reload again it fixes itself.

sometimes it also tells me to wait a certain amount of seconds before I can post, usually its about 8-13, but sometimes 15-20 ish. This usually only happens on threads where other people (and myself) are posting rather quickly (like fun and games) which makes it quite annoying when I get ninjad or miss the chance to reply to a certain “the above does something“ post

i use mobile on either iPad or iPhone, and use safari as my default browser on iPad and chrome on iPhone. This has also been happening to my friend mudkipz, who lives in a different city and has a different internet provider.

is this a just me problem or are you guys noticing it too?

sometimes it also tells me to wait a certain amount of seconds before I can post, usually its about 8-13, but sometimes 15-20 ish. This usually only happens on threads where other people (and myself) are posting rather quickly (like fun and games) which makes it quite annoying when I get ninjad or miss the chance to reply to a certain “the above does something“ post
This part is an intentional thing- non-staff members have to wait 30 seconds before each post. Helps a little dealing with spambots and the like.

Is anyone else experiencing a sort of slowdown on the forums? I constantly reload to check for more alerts, but sometimes it will take a significantly longer amount of time to finish and and sometimes gives me a sort of “bulbagarden might be down” message, but if I reload again it fixes itself.
This is not something I've personally noticed, but I do know the forums can be a little slow and buggy from time to time. I'll bring it to tech staff later

Back
Top Bottom