• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forum Software Upgrade Next Weekend

The forums will be updated tomorrow morning (JST).

Hope you're ready and excited :)

The forums will be updated tomorrow morning (JST).

Hope you're ready and excited :)

giphy.gif

It's 8:42am now, why hasn't it gone down yet?
Because morning's last from 6am to 12pm o_O

In reality we're already in the process, the update takes a while to process and only during a certain step of the way are we required to close the forums.

Depending on the speed of things the forums might not close until sometime this afternoon.

Last edited:
I'm in for square as well. It's easier to find art for.

There is a good chance the forums won't even go down today during the update today due to the process being fairly long. If it ain't done by tonight with its current phase we'll continue updating tomorrow .

square avi's are good for me too, square club too

--thanks for update, was wondering why it wasn't down as well--

Is it obligatory? As in, if I won't say it, I won't keep square avi?
Duhh... writing a message with so few characters... what a bother...

*Changes his nick to SlothSpy.*

Keep meh the square.

Is it obligatory? As in, if I won't say it, I won't keep square avi?
Duhh... writing a message with so few characters... what a bother...

*Changes his nick to SlothSpy.*

Keep meh the square.
The option to make your avatar square won't be immediately available right after the update but we do plan to include that feature later on. I can't personally say how long that will take though.

To clarify on the above we will have a temporary fix. I explained it over here.
Ah yes! This also was a concern by one of our moderators Lone_Garurumon,
while I have already made a solution for this issue it currently has to be manually set for users by an administrator, so I'll add you to that list for when the update goes live.

Sometime later this month/next month I will release an add-on to provide users the ability to pick whether they'd like square or round avatars in their preferences, but sadly that won't be ready in time for the update.

Back
Top Bottom