• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

I don't know if this is exactly the right place for me to put this, but I wanted to point out that Minccino's name is misspelled in the dropdown to select your favorite gen v Pokémon (it erroneously has one c and a double n before the o).
Huh, well that's embarassing. I don't think that's ever been touched since it was first set up, so that has to have been there for years and years at this point. Thanks for the heads up. It's now been corrected.
Anyone who previously had it selected may need to reselect it now, since the old value won't be valid anymore.

Is it possible to bring back the previous forum styles from before the Zenforo update/change? There were several I really liked such as the Kalos/XY one and I was wondering what happened to the process/progress of that.

As mentioned in the last update, we're curerently working on a new default style for the forums. That style will be serving as a baseline for all styles going forward, so it should drasticcally reduce the amount of time it takes for us to put a style together. As soon as that's done, we'll be investigating which old styles we can bring back.

As mentioned in the last update, we're curerently working on a new default style for the forums. That style will be serving as a baseline for all styles going forward, so it should drasticcally reduce the amount of time it takes for us to put a style together. As soon as that's done, we'll be investigating which old styles we can bring back.
So we'll all have to use the default for a while?

So we'll all have to use the default for a while?
No, you'll still be able to use all the styles that the forums currently have. The new default will just be the one that the site defaults to if you've not decided on one. Existing styles will be rebuilt based on it, though bringing back the older styles will take priority.

I'm currently experiencing an issue where I can't select options from the menu above my text that I type. Like, I can't bold, strikethrough, insert media, etcetc. Doing the keyboard combos for those also doesn't help as well.
I also have that problem, I can't use any of those options on my tablet, only on the laptop.

I'm currently experiencing an issue where I can't select options from the menu above my text that I type. Like, I can't bold, strikethrough, insert media, etcetc. Doing the keyboard combos for those also doesn't help as well.
View attachment 155613

I also have that problem, I can't use any of those options on my tablet, only on the laptop.
I think I see y'alls problem:
1644603280186.png
You might have accidently pressed this at some point, and the icon seems to go invisible on your theme.

Just switched and yeah, here's your options menu normally:
1644603384696.png

And here it is after I click the toggle BB code thingy:
1644603415077.png

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom