• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

Hallo forum modifying wizards, the update is very aesthetically pleasing, thank you and good job.

I do have one issue that I can't see has been raised yet - in mobile mode on mobile browsers (I've tried both safari & chrome), I have been unable to click the "next page" button or "1, 2, 3" etc. which means that if you open a thread you have already read you get stuck on page 1.

Hallo forum modifying wizards, the update is very aesthetically pleasing, thank you and good job.

I do have one issue that I can't see has been raised yet - in mobile mode on mobile browsers (I've tried both safari & chrome), I have been unable to click the "next page" button or "1, 2, 3" etc. which means that if you open a thread you have already read you get stuck on page 1.
Hmm, that one is weird. Haven't heard that one before.

Are you using any content blocker apps? like an add-blocker that could be accidentally breaking it?
Or did you turn off javascript? That may also be the cause.

Not to my knowledge! Hang on, let me see if I can post a cap (whatever value that would add :p)

Sorry for double posting but turns out I can't click quote, reply or ... (which im assuming contains the edit function) either!

Circled is everything I can't click on but think I should be able to:

Sorry for double posting but turns out I can't click quote, reply or ... (which im assuming contains the edit function) either!

Circled is everything I can't click on but think I should be able to:

View attachment 115421
Seems like this may take a bit to solve, I'll sent you a PM so we don't spam this thread, but this seems to definitely be something on your side o_O?

Reduced Activity
Hey everyone, Please note:
As I will be moving halfway across the world over the next few days. Responses to this thread will be limited during this process. I'll get to any issues you guys might have when I'm settled in again :)

In the mean time if there are any small style problems please redirect them over to the style thread so one of our artists can fix these issues.

See you guys soon!

Hey everyone, Please note:
As I will be moving halfway across the world over the next few days. Responses to this thread will be limited during this process. I'll get to any issues you guys might have when I'm settled in again :)

In the mean time if there are any small style problems please redirect them over to the style thread so one of our artists can fix these issues.

See you guys soon!
Good luck with your move!

Is there or could there be a way to disable Markdown? That system drives me insane enough on Discord as it is.
Sorry to be a pain, but can I add my vote to this, please?

I'm not a big fan of the forum automatically formatting my post for me (It's why I turn off the AJAX editor in the first place)

Is it Markdown that causes text in between asterisks to go italic like this?

Yes, that’s Markdown, already used on things like Discord and WhatsApp.

Regarding an option to eventually turn it off, we’re currently investigating that. We’ll keep y’all updated regarding this query.

Does anyone know how to turn off notifications that pop up when you first pull up the internet? Even without going to the site? The forum asked me if I wanted notifications and I clicked yes by mistake and I don't know how to turn them off.

Does anyone know how to turn off notifications that pop up when you first pull up the internet? Even without going to the site? The forum asked me if I wanted notifications and I clicked yes by mistake and I don't know how to turn them off.

You can do so by clicking on Preferences in your account and scrolling down until you find the Disable Push Notifications button. After done so, you won't get any more notifications.

For some reason, most of our usertitles have been shifted over to one side.
Is there any way you can fix that?
You caught me in the middle of fixing something else haha. Was fixing the userbanners but then that happened x)

Changelog:
Fixed:
  • Threadmark banners look off on some styles
  • Add Distortion World Icons
  • Fix large userbanners on mobile

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom