• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

It appears to be possible with custom add-ons.

is an established BBCode.

Thanks for browsing, but it appears that plugin only is for Xenforo 1.5 and lower, we're on version 2.1

The coming 3 weeks in very busy due to it being the end of the semester, if you can find a version for Xenforo 2.1 I'll take a look but otherwise I won't have the time to take a look myself these coming few weeks.

have it like 3DS friendly as well because I actually browse these forums with my 3DS
I'm afraid that the current setup is gonna be as 3ds friendly as can be. :(:bulbaLove:

Thanks for browsing, but it appears that plugin only is for Xenforo 1.5 and lower, we're on version 2.1

The coming 3 weeks in very busy due to it being the end of the semester, if you can find a version for Xenforo 2.1 I'll take a look but otherwise I won't have the time to take a look myself these coming few weeks.

I'm afraid that the current setup is gonna be as 3ds friendly as can be. :(:bulbaLove:
Its ok I'm fibe with all the lag

No worries, I understand. Thank you for entertaining my request at all.

I found this, which supposedly works on 2.x and includes justify alignment support, among other things.

Good luck with end of semester!

oh... i dont have Discord
Good time to make one then ;)

No worries, I understand. Thank you for entertaining my request at all.

I found this, which supposedly works on 2.x and includes justify alignment support, among other things.

Good luck with end of semester!
That reminds me we can indeed manually add bbcode. I'll see what I can do in like an hour or so :)

@Nerd Violence I added [justify]text[/justify] manually. I can't test it since I'm on phone but it should work :)

Huzzah! I gave it a test run in the Fizzy Bubbles forum and it works. Thank you so much -- I know it's a very niche thing and most people probably don't care one way or another about it, but you've absolutely made my day. Thanks again and good luck with end-of-semester!

Suggestions:
Could a sad Poké-emoji be added to the list of reactions? The closet one that can be used is this one: :bulbaFacepalm:
I'd also love a Psyduck one ( :confused: ) but it'd be excessive.

If I had to choose the 'sad'/Charizard one should be a priority because we currently have nothing for sadness/'Oh no'.

Could a sad Poké-emoji be added to the list of reactions? The closet one that can be used is this one: :bulbaFacepalm:
I'd also love a Psyduck one :)confused:) but it'd be excessive.

If I had to choose the 'sad'/Charizard one should be a priority because we currently have nothing for sadness/'Oh no'.
We had actually decided not to add a sad / angry (or similar) emote due to the fact that it can be used to negatively react to posts. So I'm afraid we'll have to pass on this idea :\

We had actually decided not to add a sad / angry (or similar) emote due to the fact that it can be used to negatively react to posts. So I'm afraid we'll have to pass on this idea :\
Yeah, I thought it might be the reason the emote wasn’t added in the first place. I understand your choice and it’s perfectly reasonable!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom