• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Fossils return

Do you think we will look for fossils there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say we should kill two birds with one stone and make one of the fossils this generation’s Pikaclone with the Electric/Rock typing. It’d be a nice way to explain why there’s a bunch of Pikachu lookalikes in-universe (via common ancestor).
Another electric rodent pokemon?

What's wrong with the people of this forum. Even Gen 7 had an electric rodent of some type.

What's wrong with the people of this forum. Even Gen 7 had an electric rodent of some type.
What?
Nothing's wrong. It's just a pattern that's been noticed and is expected to continue unless new information arises that demonstrates to the contrary.
There's been no information arisen that demonstrates the contrary yet, so it's expected the Gen 8 will also have a "pikaclone"

I’m saying that it’d be nice to have an in-universe explanation for all of these electric rodents appearing in every generation. A fossil mon would explain this by giving us a common ancestor.

I’m saying that it’d be nice to have an in-universe explanation for all of these electric rodents appearing in every generation. A fossil mon would explain this by giving us a common ancestor.
i think are lots of fossil rodents or rodent like to choose from. i can't think of any off the top of my head but i remember some from books

As much as I want old fossils to show up here too in Galar, I certainly can get behind the idea of new fossils. The London Natural History Museum-like place in Galar would not only be reflective of the actual location, but I think could be an excellent way to display the fossils the player finds in all around Galar!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom