• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Fossils return

Do you think we will look for fossils there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eeveely

ScVi HYPE!!!!
Reaction score

Anyone? Do you think some fossils are found there

We really haven't had many places to dig up fossils since Gen 4-I'm expecting them to be in a museum or store like they've been in more recent games.
Well, Gen VI had that place, you know, the one where you find Team Flare for the first time, although you're not the one doing the excavation.

That does look like it could be the/an entrance to the cavern with the colorful crystals. I'm not predicting that we're going to find fossils in that cave, but it's possible.

It may even be more probable than I am giving it credit for :unsure:. The Kalos cave mentioned above that had findable fossils looked very similar with all of its colorful crystals.

That does look like it could be the/an entrance to the cavern with the colorful crystals. I'm not predicting that we're going to find fossils in that cave, but it's possible.

It may even be more probable than I am giving it credit for :unsure:. The Kalos cave mentioned above that had findable fossils looked very similar with all of its colorful crystals.
Pretty sure the mine is over here-

Miningmb.jpg

The walled-in rock route is open-air and doesn't lead into any caves.

I hope Drednaw is not a fossil pokemon.
I really hope that. It looks with a lot potential to become a defense oriented physical water dragon.

Hmmm rock/???
maybe fairy dinosaur?
poison? ghost? electric? fire? dark? psychic? fighting? normal?

Poison with long claw tumbs?Therizinosaurus ?
fairy sound oriented Parasaurolophus ?

Maybe one more rock/dragon, rock/steel or rock/fairy? ankylosaurus?

rock/grass stegosaurus? could be part electric?

rock/psychic? Parasaurolophus ? could put oponents with singing to sleep, perish song, head moves, maybe a sound physical head move?

we have alredy dragon, steel, grass, water,flying, ice, bug (one more??? fast one??? maybe not fossil?)

prehistoric mammals would also cool in future.

Last edited:
I say we should kill two birds with one stone and make one of the fossils this generation’s Pikaclone with the Electric/Rock typing. It’d be a nice way to explain why there’s a bunch of Pikachu lookalikes in-universe (via common ancestor).

I say we should kill two birds with one stone and make one of the fossils this generation’s Pikaclone with the Electric/Rock typing. It’d be a nice way to explain why there’s a bunch of Pikachu lookalikes in-universe (via common ancestor).
That would be pretty clever. Especially if this is how to finally make Gorochu canon.

That would be pretty clever. Especially if this is how to finally make Gorochu canon.
You know, I was actually thinking about Gorochu being the fossilmon myself. The the official description they gave of it even sounds like it could have fit in prehistoric times! (y)

I want to see a fossil Pokemon that is just the fossil's bones brought to life via posession by a spirit or demon. It could be something like Rock/Ghost or Rock/Dark.

I also hope we don't just buy the fossils again, because it's a bit boring. There's a few places that people have mentioned that would seem like good places to find fossils, I hope we can actually find different ones scattered around in caves or mountains while we explore instead.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom