• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Found this around the net; what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus,you can't have a dragon starter.
I mean,it isn't even weak to fire...

I actually really like the ide of the male evolving into tauros and the female miltank. I always thought they looked similiar. Aparently someone else did to.

I like them too.

Some are... Interesting while others need some work, but amusing overall.

For the most part, I really really dislike fanmade Pokémon. But, you know what? The Seviper evolution is pretty badass, and I LOVE the Shellos/Gastrodon forms. Would have preferred if it were green or purple though. Really hope they have Shellos and Gastrodon native to newer regions with newer forms.

I really liked some of those designs actually, Especially Cherrosom, Syphoon & Flashinfin. Not so hot on some of the others though.

They are far to bubbly looking xD and the Regis are kind of over done with how many there are, but some of them are pretty creative, I like the evo for chimecho

Some of them are really good and some are bad. Iwonder how he made those?

I personally liked Regiwind and Stoneon... But there are to many regi's and eeveeloutions in this...

This is another good batch of fakemon!

I like most of the water types and some of the fire types, but I LOVE the buffalo PKMN this person made =DD

Last edited:
For the most part, I really really dislike fanmade Pokémon. But, you know what? The Seviper evolution is pretty badass,

This. Seviper's evolutionary line actually looks real, and its last form is badass.

I like most of the water types and some of the fire types, but I LOVE the buffalo PKMN this person made =DD

I'm not even going to lie, Stantler's, Girafirig's, Torcoal's, and Jynx's evolutions all look really good. The pre evos look very cute lol And OMG Mastermime XD That made my day!

But whoever made that put alot of work into it.

Last edited:
I personally think some of these are downright brilliant. I don't understand what gives some of you the means to be so critical. A lot of the designs, types, and names are very creative (especially some of the evo/pre-evolutions) and sound/look like they'd fit right in with actual Pokemon we see today. It obviously took a lot of work/thought to create some of these, and I appreciate the effort made on the artist's part.

I liked Bonsly! Wait... that's a real Pokémon.

But seriously, I didn't really like them.

Are the first two supposed to be more girl like Riolus/Lucarios?

Are the first two supposed to be more girl like Riolus/Lucarios?

It looks like it's supposed to be a Lucario counterpart based on Bast (Cat Goddess) like how Lucario is based on Anubis. I think it's a spiffy idea.

For the original fanart on the first post of this thread...even though most of 'em look terrible, I'm totally digging these ideas:

- A Grass/Dragon type for once, starter or not.
- More than one squid/octopus looking Pokemon besides the Tentacool line... those things are annoying as hell when Surfing.

A lot of them are cute. But why in the heck IS THE FLYING EVEE EVOLUTION PART NORMAL????? Just for kicks? That's sooo lame, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom