• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Found this on Twitter (upcoming Pokemon to be featured in the anime)

Reaction score
*Riolu promoted again... (please Ash catch it!)
*Beautifly and Dustox probably for Go, he could catch a Silcoon and evolve it I guess.
*I saw Duraludon and Ditto in other merch, wonder if they will be catched or not.
*Mantyke (Go), Drednaw (already appeared), Koharu/Yamper.

The rest are just baby mons and Pikachu, Wooloo and Gossifleur could appear soon but yeah no sign of the other 2 starters 16 episodes in,

So many babies being promoted suggests a baby episode in the anime soon.
Duraludon: Raihan
Drednaw: Nessa or Team Rockets
Gossifleur: Milo
In order for Gou to get Silcoon and Beautifly, another Hoenn episode is coming soon.
Mantyke might be Gou's and might get focus soon for its evolution (We saw Gou riding a Mantine in the promotinal poster in Alola, would be odd if it isn't his own).
Wooloo might be a capture for Gou or Ash or Hop is gonna show up soon.

Interesting. Do you have a previous set of stickers for comparison?

-Duraludon could be Raihan's and Gossifleur could be just Go's capture for the episode.
-Togepi and Cleffa also appear in the poster, so I think a Day Care episode involving all those babies is 95% confirmed. I wonder if that's where Riolu will join the cast since there's lots of merchandise for it.
-Ditto will likely have its own episode too. I doubt it's the same as the Day Care one, because of the Unfortunate Implications...
-Go doesn't have a Silcoon so the next time they'll go to Hoenn he will attempt to catch one. The episode focusing exclusively on it would be kinda boring as we had a Bug-type episode not too long ago.

Interesting. Do you have a previous set of stickers for comparison?

-Duraludon could be Raihan's and Gossifleur could be just Go's capture for the episode.
-Togepi and Cleffa also appear in the poster, so I think a Day Care episode involving all those babies is 95% confirmed. I wonder if that's where Riolu will join the cast since there's lots of merchandise for it.
-Ditto will likely have its own episode too. I doubt it's the same as the Day Care one, because of the Unfortunate Implications...
-Go doesn't have a Silcoon so the next time they'll go to Hoenn he will attempt to catch one. The episode focusing exclusively on it would be kinda boring as we had a Bug-type episode not too long ago.
Sadly, I don't. To tell you the truth, I found that Twitter link on another site after someone shared it there.

Seeing Dokucale advertised because it's about to be owned by Go is still giving me severe heartburn... :cry:

Why is that? other people beside Jessie can own Dustox in the anime or it is because of Go? I don't see any problem but whatever.
Dustox is just really heavily associated with Jessie, that it can feel jarring for some people to see others own it, especially if those people are TR fans.

Why is that? other people beside Jessie can own Dustox in the anime or it is because of Go? I don't see any problem but whatever.
I assume you don’t see any problem because you have no emotional connection to Musashi’s Dokucale because unlike me you are not a huge fan? Stop looking for a fight where there is none. My problem here is not with Go.

This. We'd most likely hardly see his Dustox anyways, so I don't really understand the despair over Go having one. If it was a regular cast Pokemon on Go's team a la Scorbunny then I would sort of understand, but Dustox will be lucky to get more than 5 seconds of screentime per month under his care knowing how the writers treat his collection of reserves.

I found this on Twitter. It is the comic of a future episode?
I think it’s the manga of the World Tournament finals episode Jez but I may be proven wrong!
This. We'd most likely hardly see his Dustox anyways, so I don't really understand the despair over Go having one. If it was a regular cast Pokemon on Go's team a la Scorbunny then I would sort of understand, but Dustox will be lucky to get more than 5 seconds of screentime per month under his care knowing how the writers treat his collection of reserves.
Call me a spoiled brat (it’s fine, I don’t mind) but I find this an added insult to the injury. At least if it were a regular cast member it would get some spotlight to differentiate it from Musashi’s.

I compleely forgot about that cr*** manga

But it seems to adapt the anime pretty well cause Team Rocket appears less and less

I just know that Metamon episode will be called Metamon the Copycat! and be set in the Kalos region.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom