• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Four new episode titles for April revealed: Hitomoshi and Monmen, to make their debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Four new episode titles for April revealed: Hitomoshi and Monmen, to make their debut appearances

Hitomoshi, the Candle Pokémon and Monmen, the Cotton Puff Pokémon to make their anime debut appearances in April.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Four new episode titles for April revealed: Hitomoshi and Monmen, to make their d

BW029 - The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion
* i Called it in another thread XD great to know that it was true.

BW030 - The Road to Become a Dragon Master
YAY! Another Iris Episode! possible end of Dragon ''Sneeze''?

BW031 - The Missing Hotachi
Hum... sounds interesting, maybe Osha perfects Aqua Jet?

BW032 - The Adored Monmen Rides the Wind
Me likes Monmen ^-^ maybe a Cilan Capture? who knows?

Re: Four new episode titles for April revealed: Hitomoshi and Monmen, to make their d

I predict Shikimi will make her debut in the Hitomoshi episode!

Dragon Master, huh? Seems Iris finally gets some focus.

She just got an episode focused on her too (BW027) oh, and BW028 will also be, now adding BW030 aswell ^_^

How cool will it be if Iris influenced Ash to train Oshawott master his Aqua Jet because she trained Axew to master his Dragon Sneeze/Rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom