• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! char

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! characters

The Japanese Pokémon movie website has updated to reveal a trailer of the fourteenth movie. As expected, the first feature-length movie of the Best Wishes! series will be in theaters in 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes!

Like we didn't know that already.

Former Slythe
Reaction score
Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes!

I didn't know that! D: Although, that's most likely because I don't even watch the anime to begin with...

Didn't this series just start? It seems a bit early for there to be a movie about it already, to me. Even though it's probably just a regular thing for the anime but I just wouldn't know...

Color me Colorless.
Reaction score

No surprise at all when I hear this. The starring Pokemon will probably be: Reshim and Zekrom. And the legendary trio.

Miss me?
Reaction score

No surprise at all when I hear this. The starring Pokemon will probably be: Reshim and Zekrom. And the legendary trio.
Which trio are you referring to?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Those who didn't attend the movie didn't see it all.

I didn't know that! D: Although, that's most likely because I don't even watch the anime to begin with...

Didn't this series just start? It seems a bit early for there to be a movie about it already, to me. Even though it's probably just a regular thing for the anime but I just wouldn't know...
Yes, the series did just start, but this movie's coming out in July 2011. That's well over half a year away.

No details? Like the starring Pokemon, location, etc? Obvious news is obvious...
Nope. Keep in mind that the Zoroark movie ad featured Ho-Oh and Lugia; no appearance in the movie.

Who knows? The second DP movie featured Manaphy, so maybe Keldeo? Or Meloetta?

Leo

Reaction score

I've just barely started watching the first season of the TV series, and have been very pleasantly surprised by it. How are the movies, generally?

Reaction score

I've just barely started watching the first season of the TV series, and have been very pleasantly surprised by it. How are the movies, generally?
Some movies are great, others good, others mediocre, others poor.

Depends on the viewer.

Reaction score

I wonder how different this will be to the other Pokémon movies...?

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score

It shouldn't be that different