• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! char

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! characters

The Japanese Pokémon movie website has updated to reveal a trailer of the fourteenth movie. As expected, the first feature-length movie of the Best Wishes! series will be in theaters in 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes!

Like we didn't know that already.

Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes!

I didn't know that! D: Although, that's most likely because I don't even watch the anime to begin with...

Didn't this series just start? It seems a bit early for there to be a movie about it already, to me. Even though it's probably just a regular thing for the anime but I just wouldn't know...

No surprise at all when I hear this. The starring Pokemon will probably be: Reshim and Zekrom. And the legendary trio.

No surprise at all when I hear this. The starring Pokemon will probably be: Reshim and Zekrom. And the legendary trio.

Which trio are you referring to?

Those who didn't attend the movie didn't see it all.

I didn't know that! D: Although, that's most likely because I don't even watch the anime to begin with...

Didn't this series just start? It seems a bit early for there to be a movie about it already, to me. Even though it's probably just a regular thing for the anime but I just wouldn't know...

Yes, the series did just start, but this movie's coming out in July 2011. That's well over half a year away.

No details? Like the starring Pokemon, location, etc? Obvious news is obvious...

Nope. Keep in mind that the Zoroark movie ad featured Ho-Oh and Lugia; no appearance in the movie.

Who knows? The second DP movie featured Manaphy, so maybe Keldeo? Or Meloetta?

I've just barely started watching the first season of the TV series, and have been very pleasantly surprised by it. How are the movies, generally?

I've just barely started watching the first season of the TV series, and have been very pleasantly surprised by it. How are the movies, generally?

Some movies are great, others good, others mediocre, others poor.

Depends on the viewer.

I wonder how different this will be to the other Pokémon movies...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom