• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be relea

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be released on ...

According to Blu-ray.com and Amazon.de, a double feature Region B Blu-ray called Pokemon Forever will include the Pokémon movies Pokémon 4ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest and Pokémon Heroes and will be released in Germany on April 5. It will include audio and subtitles of both German and English languages.

Read more on Bulbanews

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Re: Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be r

What is it with Pokémon Heroes being released on BD? First in America with a Destiny Deoxys bundle, now in Germany with 4Ever xD.

I'm quite interested in the mention of 4Ever-Destiny Deoxys being released on Blu-Ray. Anyone know what region that is? (As I have a region-free player, doesn't matter - just determines where I have to shop for it xD).

bluesun

消え人
Reaction score
Re: Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be r

What is it with Pokémon Heroes being released on BD? First in America with a Destiny Deoxys bundle, now in Germany with 4Ever xD.

I'm quite interested in the mention of 4Ever-Destiny Deoxys being released on Blu-Ray. Anyone know what region that is? (As I have a region-free player, doesn't matter - just determines where I have to shop for it xD).
At least Region A, since it's American, but one site already claims that the disc is region free.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

At least Region A, since it's American, but one site already claims that the disc is region free.
£15.99 with VAT Paid eh? Sounds veeeeeeery nice.