• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be relea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be released on ...

According to Blu-ray.com and Amazon.de, a double feature Region B Blu-ray called Pokemon Forever will include the Pokémon movies Pokémon 4ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest and Pokémon Heroes and will be released in Germany on April 5. It will include audio and subtitles of both German and English languages.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be r

What is it with Pokémon Heroes being released on BD? First in America with a Destiny Deoxys bundle, now in Germany with 4Ever xD.

I'm quite interested in the mention of 4Ever-Destiny Deoxys being released on Blu-Ray. Anyone know what region that is? (As I have a region-free player, doesn't matter - just determines where I have to shop for it xD).

Re: Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be r

What is it with Pokémon Heroes being released on BD? First in America with a Destiny Deoxys bundle, now in Germany with 4Ever xD.

I'm quite interested in the mention of 4Ever-Destiny Deoxys being released on Blu-Ray. Anyone know what region that is? (As I have a region-free player, doesn't matter - just determines where I have to shop for it xD).
At least Region A, since it's American, but one site already claims that the disc is region free.

At least Region A, since it's American, but one site already claims that the disc is region free.
£15.99 with VAT Paid eh? Sounds veeeeeeery nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom