• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Fourth Gym Leaders: Erika vs. Morty vs. Flannery vs. Crasher Wake vs. Elesa

FatKidLovesCoke

Reaction score
Simple enough, fave fourth gym leader out of all generations

EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fourth Gym Leader: Erika vs. Morty vs. Flannery vs. Crasher Wake vs. Elesa

Erika FTW.

Another tough match-up. I like Erika, Flannery, Crasher Wake and Elesa a whole lot. It's a very hard decision.

Erika edges them all for a very small margin. She's pretty, uses my favorite Type, and I always found her personality amusing. There's also my own baseless theory that she's a rather rabid lesbian. Her signature Pokémon is also Bellossom, my own favorite Pokémon of all times. She's also my favorite person to pair Whitney with. So I think Erika takes the cake for me. <3

Flannery just barely edges out Morty, whose confusing Gym gimmick might have cost him this round. I don't know why, but Flannery was just more fun to battle.

Flannery is my favorite. She was pretty tough to beat, but I just think she's cool!

Elesa. No doubt about it.
Everything about her is awesome. Her gym, her style, her words, her Pokemon. Everything.

Elesa, I love her design, her fondness of puns, and the fact she becomes a role model for Bianca.

Morty would have to be my favorite, mainly cause I just find him really cute. Flannery is a very close second though, her design is cool and I like her fiery personality, and Elesa is third with an equally cool design and her gym is pretty fun.

Fourth gym leaders ranked for me (including XY and SWSH):
Morty
Flannery
Elesa
Bea
Allister
Erika
Crasher Wake
Ramos

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom