• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Fox Pokemon

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Basically, the question is, what is/are your favourite fox Pokemon?

Mine is Vulpix of course, with Eevee, the Eeveelutions, Zorua Fennekin and Nickit also being high up on my list of favourites.

In other words, pretty much all of them. :p

Espeon is my favorite out of the bunch, however I'm going to disagree with the eeveelutions being labeled as fox Pokemon--they utilize elements of foxes but aren't as designed around a fox as, say, Fennekin, so they don't count in my opinion--so I'm picking Alolan Ninetails.

I voted for the Vulpix lines (Kantonian and Alolan), Eevee and Flareon, Zorua, and Fennekin. They're all just cuties, tbh. Some of the other Eeveelutions are cool, but like SpinyShell said, not all of them are fox-like, and also I just don't find them as interesting as I do Eevee and Flareon.

first one where its so impossible to pick just one, I do love them all,
will give the Vees higher favorites
likely Sylveon for my most top favorite of all for my love of Fairy typing

(Sylveon and Espeon will agree are the less fox-looking of all of them) - all Vees do have one thing in fox-common, all have the fennec-fox like ears

I like them all so this is difficult. Well Umbreon is my favorite of the Eevee family, and I do like Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales a bit more than their Kanto cousins, and Nickit/Thievul quickly came up in my gen VIII favorites. So I'll go with the Pokémon I listed as my favorites of the bunch.

Ninetales, Alolan Ninetales, Zoroark, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Leafeon are my favourites, I only actually dislike Delphox and Thievul, though.

I also disagree about Eevee and its evolutions being labeled as foxes since it's appearance and even inspiration isn't as fox based as Nickit, or kitsunes like Ninetales and Zoroark.
So my favorite of those listed is Espeon, but since I don't consider it a fox, my vote goes to Alolan Ninetales

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom