• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Freaky Freak! >:D

SilverChromeX

Emmy-Chan
Reaction score
Well, to the point, you can call me Emmy-chan and I've been a lurker the minute I discovered the forum. I've been an avid user on Bulbapedia and another noteworthy website. Um, like a bunch of you, I've started with the original Pokemon. I had Pokemon Red for the Red Gameboy Color. :D It was effing sweet. Since I had an older brother who also played Pokemon, I'd always get one version while he got the other. So, I got Gold, Ruby, FireRed, etc and he got Blue, Silver, Sapphire, and LeafGreen. Although that kind of stopped. xD

I've become a fan of Larvitar and Kibago. I also love Turtwig and Grovyle. Looking forward to Pokemon Black and White. The evolutions of Pokabu and Mijumaru look freaking awesome! You Tsutarja fans can keep your Tsutarja. xD

In general, I love to write and roleplay. Um, I'm a random, awesome person. x3 Games I've enjoyed are Zelda, GTA, Sonic, Sly Cooper, Jax and Dexter, Harvest Moon, Disgaea, FFIX (and all the Final Fantasy games below that), and Persona. I'm also into anime/manga such as Beyblade, Digimon, Shaman King, YuGiOh, Yuyu Hakusho, DBZ, etc. That's all I can think of I guess. Anyways, I look forward to having fun on this forum! xD

Love,
Emmy~

P.S. Keep your freaking cookies...

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Emmy-chan!

Gasp! Another Persona fan! :D It's great to meet you, Emmy-chan!

well, it is a good thing you made a account.
who are the people you just by being a guest?
i hope you meet more people here, and im sure you can get along with most.
and with a jump start on things, we welcome you into the forums, "long-awaited-lurker"! :)

Freaky Freak! >:D (x2)

To the simple welcomers - thank you ~ !

Gasp! Another Persona fan! :D It's great to meet you, Emmy-chan!

It's always great to meet me! I bet it's also awesome to meet joo ~ too! Yes, I ish another Persona fan! x3 Pft. And people say I live in a hole ~ Thank you for your welcoming!

well, it is a good thing you made a account.
who are the people you just by being a guest?
i hope you meet more people here, and im sure you can get along with most.
and with a jump start on things, we welcome you into the forums, "long-awaited-lurker"! :)

Heck yes it's a great thing I made this account! It's awful to not be able to share my awesomeness with everyone. Of course, I'm bluffing, but then again could be bluffing there too! x3 All in all, I have to say it was about time because I've read maybe the greatest fanfics on here, and ultimately better fans.
I do want to meet more people here! Living in the middle of freaking nowhere doesn't exactly help me to expand on my particular interests. I haven't really talked to anyone as a guest however because as a lurker, I kept in the dark and read. Now though, I get to talk and get to proclaim my own little circle of awesomeness.

Anyways, thank you - thank you! x3 I appreciate the name! ~ I ish the "Long-awaited-Lurker"! ~
(Made me lmao in real life)

Welcome to the forums, Emmy-chan! (I like Grovyle a lot too! He was my first Pokemon. ♥)

Another Harvest Moon fan! =D are you also a fan of the older Digimon? =D

Anyways...welcome to the forums. =]

Hello there! Welcome to the BMGf! I hope that you have a great time here!

Well, to the point, you can call me Emmy-chan and I've been a lurker the minute I discovered the forum. I've been an avid user on Bulbapedia and another noteworthy website. Um, like a bunch of you, I've started with the original Pokemon. I had Pokemon Red for the Red Gameboy Color. :D It was effing sweet. Since I had an older brother who also played Pokemon, I'd always get one version while he got the other. So, I got Gold, Ruby, FireRed, etc and he got Blue, Silver, Sapphire, and LeafGreen. Although that kind of stopped. xD

I've become a fan of Larvitar and Kibago. I also love Turtwig and Grovyle. Looking forward to Pokemon Black and White. The evolutions of Pokabu and Mijumaru look freaking awesome! You Tsutarja fans can keep your Tsutarja. xD

In general, I love to write and roleplay. Um, I'm a random, awesome person. x3 Games I've enjoyed are Zelda, GTA, Sonic, Sly Cooper, Jax and Dexter, Harvest Moon, Disgaea, FFIX (and all the Final Fantasy games below that), and Persona. I'm also into anime/manga such as Beyblade, Digimon, Shaman King, YuGiOh, Yuyu Hakusho, DBZ, etc. That's all I can think of I guess. Anyways, I look forward to having fun on this forum! xD

Love,
Emmy~

P.S. Keep your freaking cookies...

Are you sure you dun want mah cookiez? :disgust:
Kidding.
Me and my larvitar welcomes you, Emmy!
Gareth.gif

Nice intro :p

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom