• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Free Battle Archives.

Which Gen. Has the Best Starters?

• 1st. (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 2nd (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile)

• 3rd (Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 4th (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready

Im about ready for my wi-fi battles pm me and well discuss stuff looking forward to battling

Re: Prep Battle Lv. 50

Cool. Perfect. And you have no visible sig

Need Help.. Want to battle.

I want to battle.. But don't know what to do. Can someone help? :confused:

Battle

accepting any battle single only no rules pm me with fc and name

Re: BATTLE MEH! xD

i would like to battle
my fc is 0173 8476 0240

the only things i ask for is no ubers or hacks

Re: BATTLE TIME!!!! 6 VS 6 Free Battle

Double no hacks. Lv 50 i'll yake you up on your offer for a weather tm. I have never lost an organized battle. Plz pm asap.

Re: looking for 6v6 lvl 50 battle

This may seem like a stupid question, but would a party of lvl 70 Pokemon become 50 for the battle? I know some tournaments and and the Battle Towers have this functionality, but I'm not sure if it carries over to WiFi battles.
Yeah, everything becomes lv. 50 higher or lower. Ill battle anyonr, no rules no hacks. Plz pm me.

Re: looking for battle frontier partner

I'll do it 3:00 central time. Castle( can you? ) or tower.

Re: looking for battle frontier partner

Well though its to late I have nothing planned for tonight. If you get back on PM me! ^_^

lvl 100 free battle no ubers

my fc is 3867 4787 0072 pm me if u want battle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom