• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Friend Code

Paulisthebest

"Ursaring, standby for battle!"
Reaction score
So I finally fixed my router at home so my DS can use the Wi-fi. Haha, I'm long overdue on this!

Well, on my HeartGold I'm planning on starting over soon. But regardless I'd like to have a battle or two before I erase everything. How about 6-on-6 full battle in a Single Battle format. Items are allowed, let's play at lv 50 but no legendary!!!

My friend code is;

HeartGold; 1980 1437 6330

Platinum: 4728 9231 6631

Black 2; 3998 7787 3623

My name is Jeremy I'm doing for battling, trading, etc.

Let me now I'm fresh on the Wi-Fi scene and ready for some action!!!!

Last edited:
Ok,but ill tell you what types you should bring.
W2:1636-2911-3285
mY NAME IN W2 IS BRIANT(ALL CAPS)
BRING FIRE TYPES,Grass types,and fighting types.... t

Ok,but ill tell you what types you should bring.
W2:1636-2911-3285
mY NAME IN W2 IS BRIANT(ALL CAPS)
BRING FIRE TYPES,Grass types,and fighting types.... t

Sad thing is that last night I found out that unlike HG/SS or any other Gen 4 Games, the levels of the Pokemon aren't 50 or 100 they are the levels that you have trained them to. I don't have any level 100s I only got like 3 who are around 80 everything else is in the 50-high 60 range.

I'm much better in Gen 4 games

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom