• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

friends who play

I have three friends that play, occasionally.
But, they're still in the third Gen.

I'm willing to bet that there are more older guys playing pokemon the video game then they are watching the anime, but unfortunately none of my friends play the game still so I got no one other then the in game characters to battle with. I'm in my early 20s.

Three of them, but not actively. One of them is still in the third gen, though.

My friend Yuli plays Pokemon. And my friend Kiran still plays it as far as I know.

My sister sort of plays it and likes the anime.

Lets see, I know for sure that 5 of my friends play and all have BW. And I think a couple more play. Alot of kids at my Highschool play Pokemon and Yugioh still, but I don't know a lot of them.

I have 2 relatives (One only plays occasionally, and the other plays seemingly constantly) and a family friend.

i knew of maybe 2 other people who still LIKED pokemon, but the only friend i ever had (that i know of) that would play pokemon was my friend Dilan from back in 4th grade....10yrs ago :'( and even then he was only a neighbor who would randomly come over to trade or kick my ass in a battle :p

when i moved away i never had another friend who played (besides my lil bro who would play off and on).

Lets see... I have a few cousins who play and I have seen a kid at school play it, but thats about it.

I know three. And two of them only through FB, so ya, my area is like a pokemon free zone.

My sister and her friend play. They're eight right now, wonder how long they'll stick with the series.

As for friends, I suggested one get HGSS for her birthday since its release date was the same day. Played until...sometime in Kanto I believe before she got bored and gave it to her bro to play. Other than that, I don't know about anyone from my age group playing the games within the past couple years.

I have four friends and a ten year-old cousin who play. Only one friend and the cousin plays B/W though.

Two friends. One competitively, one casually. I beat both of them. I miss when almost my whole class played.

Friends who play?

forever_a_cone_by_wupar-d31s7kb.png

Seriously though; I only have a couple of friends who play (And they're online based), aside from that, it's siblings, and my younger brother's friends (who are about a third of my age - I'm 19).

I miss the golden age, where going to school every day with your gameboy and a link cable was a requirement to be accepted; and the worst moment ever is when your battery dies during school.

I have 5 friends who still play pokémon but only 3 of them also know each other. I also have a brother who still plays pokémon.

I found out today that my 10 year old cousin has started to play Pokémon with Heart Gold in the last 2 months. I think he is a bit late to start playing pokémon with Heart Gold because generation V has begun and there will not be anymore generation IV events.

I only have four friends who play: one only really plays Generation II, and the rest play Generation V games, though they barely play as much as me.

I've got plenty of friends who play. At least five of my closest friends play, and there's another one that we all make fun of for not playing. And that's not even counting my younger brother, or even some of my less-close friends...good times all around.

I even re converted a kid! he went out and bought a ds light and black version!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom