The following event bonuses will also be active throughout the event:
- 3× Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon
- Lure Modules and Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Trainers can receive an in-game surprise by taking a few snapshots during Community Day
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of three for the day (active from 2pm to 10pm)
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust (active from 2:00pm to 10:00pm)
A Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, A Bubble Disposition, will be available for purchase at US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in each local currency). This Special Research can also be gifted to any friend with a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher. Community Day-themed Field Research and Timed Research will also be available. Amongst other rewards, players completing the Field Research will be able to earn additional encounters with Froakie, Stardust, and Ultra Balls. The Pokémon GO Web Store will also offer a Ultra Community Day Box at a special discount rate.
Frogadier that are evolved into Greninja during the Community Day event, or within five hours after it concludes while the Bonus Raid Battles are running, will learn the Charged Attack Hydro Cannon. This move has 80 power in Trainer Battles, and 90 power in Gyms and in raids. Starting with this event, Greninja will also be able to learn the Fast Attack Water Shuriken. This move has 6 power in Trainer Battles, and 10 power in Gyms and in raids.