• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

From which country are you from?

"Well, I'm just gonna have to get me one."
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Like it says in the title I want us to share from which country we are from, I'm sure that most of you are from the United States, England or some other English speaking country (But don't let that stop you from saying you're from those places) but surely there are also others from countries that would surprise you. The objective of this is get to know each other a little better and see how Pokémon and this forum unites people from so many different places.

Let me start, I'm from Venezuela. Saludos amigos :bulbaWave:.

Last edited:
Me and the boys after winning our first league
Reaction score
Although I’ve lived in Australia for the last 13 years, I’m actually from India. I was born in New Delhi.

Last edited:
'toxic sludge for you dark nights"
Reaction score
United States
originally from Los Angeles, California, since very young age, most of my adult life, I been living in Seattle Washington

(my parents from Leon, Guanjuato, Mexico)

Reaction score
Although I’ve lived in Australia for the last 13 years, I’m actually from India. I was born in New Delhi.
United States
originally from Los Angeles, California, since very young age, most of my adult life, I been living in Seattle Washington

(my parents from Leon, Guanjuato, Mexico)
Thanks to you two for sharing a part of your lifes, it seems that the two of you have in common moving a lot. Both of you are very lucky, I've always lived in the same place :cautious:

And it seems Foxy has latin roots, cool :giggle:

Reaction score
And I'm from the UK too! Seeing familiar landmarks in Sword and Shield has been so much fun.
Great! It seems that for now the majority is from the UK. So cool that the Sword and Shield games gave you those feelings, I'm still waiting they make some game based on some South American country :sleep:.

Last edited: