• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

From which country are you from?

I'm from the United States and I live on the West Coast, I've never moved outside of my state. There is a lot to do here, but it's really expensive.

I'm from the United States and I live on the West Coast, I've never moved outside of my state. There is a lot to do here, but it's really expensive.
Do you live in California by chance? Even if not, it's cool you live on the West Coast! I've never been myself, but you're right, I have heard it's expensive. I'd still love to go, possibly even live there though. Beats where I live, at least in my opinion. Not much to do and I'm sick of New England weather.

Do you live in California by chance? Even if not, it's cool you live on the West Coast! I've never been myself, but you're right, I have heard it's expensive. I'd still love to go, possibly even live there though. Beats where I live, at least in my opinion. Not much to do and I'm sick of New England weather.
I do! It's an awesome state to live in but it's so expensive. I can't even live alone and haven't been able to move out because I don't really make enough to even get an apartment on my own or a house. However I can't really see myself leaving the state, or if I do I'd have to go to another really busy state like probably new york (but be in NYC) or Florida but I'd want to live in Orlando I think. But I really really don't see myself leaving the state anytime soon.

The United Kingdom, but not proudly so in recent years. I prefer mainland Europe.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom