• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

From which country are you from?

"Well, I'm just gonna have to get me one."
Reaction score
Because I want to live somewhere with a true four seasons and that is less conservative/less religious.
Hope you can do that someday. In my case I wish I lived in your country, that way I could fulfil my dream of having my own animated series :love:.

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
I was born in the US. I live in a area of Hillsborough where there is a lot of trees! during the summer, it can be so hot I turn into this
146 (1).gif

" The Dragon Emperor "
Reaction score
I'm in the great state of CALI. I live in California. Idk California is so hyped up. Once you live here for your entire life, it's nothing compared to living in Hawaii, or Australia. "exotic"

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I'm an American through and through, though my dad's family came from England and my mom's family came from Ireland.

Boku ga Kira da
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
I'm from the north of The Netherlands. Dutch is not a nationality you'll come across often on this forum, I guess, though there have been a few other Dutch staff members.

I WILL SUCK SOULS, or play video games UwU
Reaction score
I'm from America. I was born in Spokane, WA, but I moved to Duluth, MN for some reason.

Great! It seems that for now the majority is from the UK. So cool that the Sword and Shield games gave you those feelings, I'm still waiting they make some game based on some South American country :sleep:.
I keep wanting a pokemon game based on Central or South America, purely because I want pokemon based off of the myths of those regions. GILA MONSTER PSUDO-LEGEND TIME