• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

From which country are you from?

Because I want to live somewhere with a true four seasons and that is less conservative/less religious.

Hope you can do that someday. In my case I wish I lived in your country, that way I could fulfil my dream of having my own animated series :love:.

I was born in the US. I live in a area of Hillsborough where there is a lot of trees! during the summer, it can be so hot I turn into this
146 (1).gif

I'm in the great state of CALI. I live in California. Idk California is so hyped up. Once you live here for your entire life, it's nothing compared to living in Hawaii, or Australia. "exotic"

I'm from America. I was born in Spokane, WA, but I moved to Duluth, MN for some reason.

Great! It seems that for now the majority is from the UK. So cool that the Sword and Shield games gave you those feelings, I'm still waiting they make some game based on some South American country :sleep:.

I keep wanting a pokemon game based on Central or South America, purely because I want pokemon based off of the myths of those regions. GILA MONSTER PSUDO-LEGEND TIME

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom