• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

From which country are you from?

Why? :ROFLMAO:, your country is beautiful :giggle:.
Oh thank you, Brazil is beautiful, I think too!

But there's like,,, a lot of issues here lol. Especially with Bolsonaro as the president. It feels like we are stuck in a bad comedy show episode every day lmao.

But there's like,,, a lot of issues here lol. Especially with Bolsonaro as the president. It feels like we are stuck in a bad comedy show episode every day lmao.
I understand your pain, I'm from Venezuela and we have Maduro as president :cautious:.

You guys live in amazing countries (besides the government. Well every country has bad government

1615849380630.png
1615849448035.png

I'm for Ceará, Brazil!!!

Unfortunately I'm brazilian lol.

I used to think exactly like that before moving to Canada, you know. I completely agree about the political problems this country has, and how our President behaved toward the pandemia and whatnot, but Idk, sometimes I miss this country a lot.

One of the things I dislike about Canada is how severe the winter is for example, it's finally getting warmer now at last, however it's been 5\6 months of intense cold (especially when talking to family and friends and seeing it was sunny and hot over there).

I used to think exactly like that before moving to Canada, you know. I completely agree about the political problems this country has, and how our President behaved toward the pandemia and whatnot, but Idk, sometimes I miss this country a lot.

One of the things I dislike about Canada is how severe the winter is for example, it's finally getting warmer now at last, however it's been 5\6 months of intense cold (especially when talking to family and friends and seeing it was sunny and hot over there).
Man I would give anything to experience this cold lol. My city is sooo hot is not even funny. It's literally 30 Celsius and it's 8:30 pm here.

Man I would give anything to experience this cold lol. My city is sooo hot is not even funny. It's literally 30 Celsius and it's 8:30 pm here.
Yeah I understand, we're not exactly from the same place. I come from Sao Paulo, it's not that hot, but still, experience this kind of snowy weather is fun for the first one or two months on your first year, then it becomes tiring and troublesome.

I had to walk to college at -20 Celsius already in the past, some parts with snow getting to my knees (it was 7:30 AM, the walkway hadn't been cleaned yet, a 20 minutes long walk became an hour long), I'd take 30C over -20 any day xD

Yeah I understand, we're not exactly from the same place. I come from Sao Paulo, it's not that hot, but still, experience this kind of snowy weather is fun for the first one or two months on your first year, then it becomes tiring and troublesome.

I had to walk to college at -20 Celsius already in the past, some parts with snow getting to my knees (it was 7:30 AM, the walkway hadn't been cleaned yet, a 20 minutes long walk became an hour long), I'd take 30C over -20 any day xD
I forgot to mention my city here gets to 37-40C nearly every day lol. And it's also pretty dry cuz there's no ocean around and the winds are also hot.

But yeah, snow can be pretty troublesome when you stop to think about it. :unsure:

Thats how I felt with Trump. But I won't go in to that

OH DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT MCDONALDS EATING, CHEETO COLORED, LAME EXCUSE FOR A PRESIDENT!!! I'M HAPPY HE'S OUT OF OFFICE!!

But yeah, snow can be pretty troublesome when you stop to think about it. :unsure:

1615910674202.png

Last edited:
I'm from Valdivia, Chile
Yeah, I live in the "American Beer Capital" but it has some draws

For example the population is a little low, and it makes some shops (Like the Official LEGO Store or even some food chains like Taco Bell) get no interest in Valdivia

I'm from Valdivia, Chile
Yeah, I live in the "American Beer Capital" but it has some draws

For example the population is a little low, and it makes some shops (Like the Official LEGO Store or even some food chains like Taco Bell) get no interest in Valdivia
Hola, bienvenido al foro! Me alegra mucho ver que hay miembros de Latinoamérica :bulbaWave:. Entiendo lo que sientes, yo también vivo en una ciudad pequeña donde no hay mucho que ver, pero nunca permitas que eso te quite el ánimo :giggle:.

Hola, bienvenido al foro! Me alegra mucho ver que hay miembros de Latinoamérica :bulbaWave:. Entiendo lo que sientes, yo también vivo en una ciudad pequeña donde no hay mucho que ver, pero nunca permitas que eso te quite el ánimo :giggle:.
Hola y gracias por la bienvenida, no me esperaba que tu también eres de Latinoamérica

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom