• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Frontier Brains to come back?

Will the Frontier Brains Come Back in AS/OR?

• Total voters

Apawn:p

Fate Has Brought Us Here!
Reaction score
Will the challenging Brains come back

Talk about it

Re: Frontier Brains to come back

I can't assure they will come back as no one knows much of anything about these games. However, I will vote yes because is what I want to happen. The Emerald Battle Frontier was amazing and it was truly unique and creative. The 4th Gen version didn't quite live up to it, and the Frontier Brains in 3rd Gen were also more memorable. I really hope to see this and all other Emerald elements come back in these remakes.

I think that there's a really good chance that they'll bring the Frontier Brains back. Including the Battle Frontier for the post-storyline content is one of the few elements from Emerald that I could easily see them incorporating into the remakes. It's too early to say for sure either way, but I think that there's a real good chance for them at least.

I think it is more likely for them to show up than for them not to show up. After all, they did put a Frontier in HGSS. Then again, it was the same as Platinum's. It may not seem likely since this is Ruby and Sapphire being remade, but if there was ever an element from Emerald they should include, it would be Rayquaza stopping the fight between Kyogre and Groudon the Battle Frontier.

I WANT them back (R/S remakes they may be but they're better off running off with some Emerald aspects while they're at it) but who knows...

HG/SS were remakes of Gold and Silver, even though it has stuff from Crystal, wich had the Battle Frontier, something that wasn't in Gold and Silver, so they'll most likely use the Battle Frontier from Emerald with their respective Frontier Brains, so yeah they'll probably come back.

Perhaps someone could change the title of this thread since instead of asking a question it looks like a statement.

There shouldn't even be a poll. Everyone on their right mind want the Battle Frontier back, it was essentially the best post-game feature to ever grace a Pokémon game.

I hope the battle frontier will come back. I want the full Hoenn experience.

I really do want them to come back. The Battle Frontier was one of my favorite parts of the game!

As someone who was never a fan of either of the previous Frontiers (boo @ BP move tutors), I can't say I'm too bothered by this feature returning or not.

That said, Artisan Cave was a neat feature. I'd like to see that again.

If the Frontier and the Brains don't return they will be doing the remakes a massive disservice. I loved playing the Battle Pike.

Given that they included several features from Crystal in HG/SS, I'm sure they'll include things from Emerald in OR/AS. I never got around to the Battle Frontier in Emerald so I hope it comes back.

I wish for them to come back and for their designs to be revamped a bit as well.

XD everyone so far has voted yes... I guess that's a good sign.

I'm unsure whether the question is referring to the Battle Frontier or the Frontier Brains, however. I'm almost certain that there will be a Battle Frontier, but I don't know if the Brains will be the same.

XD everyone so far has voted yes... I guess that's a good sign.
There isn't anything that would imply that the Battle Frontier would not return, so I'm assuming that's why everyone's voting "yes". The Battle Frontier was a well-recieved feature, so I'd imagine it'd be a priority in the process of making the game. Space certainly isn't an issue, with the 3DS cards having about 8 GB.

I'd definitely like to see many of the different Battle Frontier Facilities return. I'd like to see some new types of facilities and also enhancements of the ones that are kept from before.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom