• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Frontier Brains to come back?

Will the Frontier Brains Come Back in AS/OR?

• Total voters
Re: Frontier Brains to come back

If the BF comes back then yes.

I can't assure they will come back as no one knows much of anything about these games. However, I will vote yes because is what I want to happen. The Emerald Battle Frontier was amazing and it was truly unique and creative. The 4th Gen version didn't quite live up to it, and the Frontier Brains in 3rd Gen were also more memorable. I really hope to see this and all other Emerald elements come back in these remakes.

I pretty much agree with this. The gen 4 BF was boring.

I think the Gen 4 BF was boring in terms of the physical space. It was all just compacted very densely in a small area, whereas the BF in Gen 3 was more open, and there was an element of exploring the Frontier rather than just going from point A to Point B. I actually liked the areas in Gen 4 and hope to see them in some form. Gen 3 had a lot of arenas, but there's no reason they couldn't have more. I also liked that we could gather fans in Gen 4. I hope that comes back.

I think the Gen 4 BF was boring in terms of the physical space. It was all just compacted very densely in a small area, whereas the BF in Gen 3 was more open, and there was an element of exploring the Frontier rather than just going from point A to Point B. I actually liked the areas in Gen 4 and hope to see them in some form. Gen 3 had a lot of arenas, but there's no reason they couldn't have more. I also liked that we could gather fans in Gen 4. I hope that comes back.

You had fans in Emerald as well and they asked you you for tips and stuff, then they'd use whatever you tell them and then you can fight them at random in the Battle Tower. I loled when I faced one I chose the worst for each time, fighting a guy with a Machoke with an Oran berry.

HGSS had the Battle Frontier where Crystal's Battke Tower was, and it also had the whole Eusine/Suicune thing. I guarantee that there will be Emerald's Battle Frontier.

I can recite the names of all the Emerald frontier brains. I don't remember any of the fourth gen ones (aside from Caitlin, but she's different and you don't actually battle her) and I played through those twice.

I can recite the names of all the Emerald frontier brains. I don't remember any of the fourth gen ones (aside from Caitlin, but she's different and you don't actually battle her) and I played through those twice.

Thorton, Palmer, the other three

Yes please, bring them back in their original glory. (As in, bring back the same Frontier Brains, don't bring them back as sprites or something.)

I preferred this Battle Frontier to the Gen IV one, so I'm not hoping as much as expecting that it comes back. Revamped designs for all the Brains would be sweet as well.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom