• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the setup and its balance?
What did you think of Maniacal Engineer's flavor text?
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?
Was the hosting fair?
Would you participate in more Bulbagarden Mafia Universe games?
Would you participate in the next egg-citing seed-quel to this game?
1. Yes.
2. It was good.
3. Well-written.
5. Yes.
6. Perhaps
7. Why not? I'm egg-cited for it.

...For whatever reason, I only used my Night Action in N1, on Elieson.

Oh. I thought it was overlooked because I couldn't see how cult auto-won at game end, since in theory they could've shot me while zexy recruited Pika and k.........

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS NEVERMIND imaderp
Even if that had happened, the game would have been 0:1:2, so Cult would have won.

Dammit, we were so close. It was great playing again, and this was indeed a good game. Should have tried to kill Zexy/Elie earlier. Turns out blocking Zexy basically the entire game was the right choice. But well played everyone, but Flop, where the hell were you.

Dammit, we were so close. It was great playing again, and this was indeed a good game. Should have tried to kill Zexy/Elie earlier. Turns out blocking Zexy basically the entire game was the right choice. But well played everyone, but Flop, where the hell were you.
My apologies for not subbing out Flop.
Her 72 hours of "allowed" inactivity would have been up just as D5 was coming to a close. With Pikochu lynched, mafia had pretty much lost, and I didn't want to sub someone in to a doomed slot, since that's hardly fair to the player.
As for why I didn't Modkill her, if she had died, it would have guaranteed a mafia loss. There was still a way that mafia could have won, though considering that you had attempted to frame Pika_Pika42 the previous day, getting his cooperation was not likely.

GG to the cult. You played very well this game, even if you only recruited one member. Bad luck to town and mafia, and thanks for hosting AE and ME :)

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes.
What did you think of the setup and its balance?

All sides were quite balanced.
What did you think of Maniacal Engineer's flavor text?

Good as usual :)
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?

Make the cop not insane...
Was the hosting fair?

Yes.
Would you participate in more Bulbagarden Mafia Universe games?

Yes! (And like Zexy, I'm hosting one...)
Would you participate in the next egg-citing seed-quel to this game?

Yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom