• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the votes on Soulmaster if they are just for inactivity.

I haven't heard much from Swarla and Doctor Floptopus too. Yes they are in this game.

Also Soulmaster has atleast given their reads list and tried to participate in the game.

I will Vote: Midorikawa who look most scummy to me. They have tried to clear Zexy, Elieson and them self as Town without much evidence whatsoever.

Mido: I know that Mido is a tricky person, and the Zexy/Mido interactions have been good, I do not think they have been forced but are definitely genuine. With this I am willing to think that both of them are Town.

Elie: I guess thanks for the vote? Anywho I'm had said that I trust Elie as town, but now I'm not entirely so sure. Still town leaning but not much.

Elementar: His posts seem very new person, but I know that he isn't. I really hate bringing even a bit of meta into this but nothing in the posts seems to be concrete, and he even takes back a couple of his points with little provocation, least that's how I read it.

I am going to Vote: Elementar at this time though.

Please clarify your thoughts on Zexy, and define a reason for your Elementar vote.

Glad my prod got your attention though~

And following through with my mud-throwing at you? I think I have said many times that Zexy is scummier and I applied just as much pressure onto them as you. So why do you expect to follow up through you? You're throwing shade onto me now in a worse way.

I'm saying that you never finished up calling me out on my hypocrisy earlier, and that it makes you look bad for calling me out for something but not citing it (especially after you said you would). If it takes me calling you scummy to get you to finish your work, so be it.

I agree. Basically everyone but me you and Elie looks like scum to me right now.

this is what I say when I'm scum

I don't like the votes on Soulmaster if they are just for inactivity.

I haven't heard much from Swarla and Doctor Floptopus too. Yes they are in this game.

Also Soulmaster has atleast given their reads list and tried to participate in the game.

I will Vote: Midorikawa who look most scummy to me. They have tried to clear Zexy, Elieson and them self as Town without much evidence whatsoever.

That's your reasoning?

Kind of my response; if anything, Mido's being a bit passive in the latter half of this game up until now, but it's obvious that the game's very distracted and struggling to focus right now. I can't make anything of it. Mido I can kind of see where he's coming from, which implies that he doesn't have much else in terms of scumreads.

I want a bit more from Soulmaster before I'm comfortable taking my vote off and placing it back out.

She didn't try to clear herself. She said that she believes Elie and I (and obviously herself) are town.
It is fair to believe Elie and I are town thanks to my softclaims and claims of my action usage on Elie failing plus we are the most active players around and agree on lots of things.
Meanwhile you just look scummier as you keep pushing people for wrong reasons.

Please clarify your thoughts on Zexy, and define a reason for your Elementar vote.

Glad my prod got your attention though~

I want a bit more from Soulmaster before I'm comfortable taking my vote off and placing it back out.
Actually didn't really, like I had said I was busy, that was when I had stuff posted.

Like I said Zexy's posts have seemed towny to me. His reactions to things seem very genuine to me, and he has stayed constant with his thoughts and is not jumping around. I know that Zexy is normally like that but it is still important to seeming towny.

Thought I was clear about Elementar. His posts seem to keep jumping some, and he has trouble issuing concrete statements, willing to take a lot back with little otherwise reasoning.

What is there to reply to? You are the only one that sees it that way.

Nice to see you can answer on behalf of the entire thread for them... And you don't see a need to defend yourself? I did ask why you thought everyone else was scummy.

Thought I was clear about Elementar. His posts seem to keep jumping some, and he has trouble issuing concrete statements, willing to take a lot back with little otherwise reasoning.

How am I jumping around without concrete statements? I thought I've been quite confident with my statements.

How am I jumping around without concrete statements? I thought I've been quite confident with my statements.
... which are? I'm not even sure who you're exactly suspecting and why at any given time, or what your voting record and cases for them have been based on that. I just see lots of random posts that don't blend well with each other imho, as well as a tendency to wallpost early on and only give one-liners ever since you were called out for that.

... which are? I'm not even sure who you're exactly suspecting and why at any given time, or what your voting record and cases for them have been based on that. I just see lots of random posts that don't blend well with each other imho, as well as a tendency to wallpost early on and only give one-liners ever since you were called out for that.

How are you not sure who I'm suspecting. I've been focusing on you and Mido the whole time. I am closer to tunneling than being random. And I've already explained why I've been posting less.

VOTE: Elementar
Even though I understand your irl situations the changes in your posts have been too dramatic. Your tone has been off to me as well, youre too defensive. Your posts are just off. And now you've become my number one scum read.

@Elementar please claim, there are way too many votes on you at this point and little time left. I don't think you can avoid this anymore.

Apologies for being gone this phase so far, but I'm currently in the middle of finals week which is affecting my activity in this game.

I most likely will be inactive until Thursday. I'll post what I can until then.

Night 3: The Way of the Dragon
Day 3 Votals:

Elementar: III(Soulmaster, Zexy, swarla)
Soulmaster: II (Elieson, Midorikawa)
Midorikawa: II (Max1996, Pika_Pika42)
Zexy: I (Elementar)

Night 3: The Way of the Dragon

Town had gotten itself into quite a pickle. They had sunk into the deepest pits of dispear, and were truly feeling meloncholy. As the situation continued to get ugli, accusations flew left and right, with some pea-ple choosing to target the low hanging fruit.
Though many members of the town remained cornfused, a few pea-ple took control, and decidered that it wood be in the town's best interests if they took the limelight and attempted to weed out the mafia. Despite their best efforts, however, their information seemed outdated. As such, yet another fruit was cut down in his prime, without getting to live to a ripe old age.

Dear Elementar,
aYLVZN0_700b.jpg

Jose Andres said:
Dragon fruit is very subtle, very delicate. So you want to be careful not to kill it with things that have very strong flavor.

You are the Pitahaya, also known as the Dragon Fruit. Originally from Mexico, you have been migrated far and wide across the world. Most notably, you can be found in Central America, Southeast Asia, the United States, Israel, Australia, Cyprus, and the Canary Islands.
You are a particularly prickly individual, which isn't surprising since you grow from cacti.
Specifically, you are a member of the Hylocereus genus, and you dislike being confused with your cousin, the pitaya, which belong to the Stenocereus genus.
In spite of your initial prickliness, you are actually quite sweet once people get to know you.
You also come in three varieties. The most commonly found has pink outer skin and white flesh, but you also come with red outer skin with red flesh and yellow outer skin with white flesh, as well.
You are fairly heavy for a fruit of your size, and normally can weigh up to 600 grams, but occasionally have weighed up to 1 kilogram.
In Baja California, there used to be a folk dance known as the Flor de Pitahaya where colorful dresses depicting the cactus plants you herald from were worn by the women.
The flowers of your native cacti can also be eaten or, alternatively, are steeped into tea, while you are occasionally juiced or made into wine.

You are named after the mythical dragon, who is both able to breath fire and can be a capable martial artist. You can use the way of the dragon in order to kill your enemies, as such, you are the 1x Vigilante. Once during the night, you may PM the hosts: <Player> has offended my family, and has offended the Shaolin temple, whereupon you will kill that player to regain the honor of your family and the Shaolin temple.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, and you win when all opposing factions have been e-lemonaded.

Town was left S-peach-less after this unbe-leaf-abowl result, and, yet again, they were left to berry their dead.

Maniacal Engineer guzzled down more beer, as he continued to watch the fruits and vegetables duke it out in his kitchen. His phone continued ringing relentlessly, but he didn't even notice.

It is now Night 3! Phase ends after 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time 14/6/17.

Day 4: The Pineapple of my Eye

Day 4: The Pineapple of my Eye

Juiced from their latest successes, the mafia decided that the time was ripe to cause more mayhem.
In order to obliterate the town, they mafia cherry picked their victim based on date-a they had collected and struck at one of the town's core members. Usually well protected, this evening found her powerless. She attempted to hide in the Big Apple, but the mafia found her and eggs-ecuted her immediately. As she faded from this world, there was a doleful expression in her dimming eyes, since she knew that this blow would upset the apple-cart.

Dear Midorikawa,
ninja-lvl-pineapple_o_2377471.jpg

Painty the Pirate said:
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

You are the Pineapple. Indigenous to South America, you were introduced into Central America and Mexico by the Aztecs, and later into Hawaii, the Philippines, Guam, and Zimbabwe by the Spanish, India by the Portuguese and Europe by the Dutch. Truly you are a multicultural phenomenon.
You are also quite capable of Doling out trouble, since it was the pineapple industry that took over Hawaii and caused the United States to annex the formerly sovereign country and displace the reigning monarch.
A lover of juicy gossip, you can never leaf others alone, and always take delight in topping everyone else in conversation. Being a bit of a showman, you are always up for an encore.
You are an excellent source of manganese and Vitamin C, but have little nutritional value aside from that. Don't let that crush your aspirations, though, as your juice is the main ingredient in several cocktails, most notably the piña colada.

As the old saying goes: "a pineapple a day keeps the doctor away." Or something like that, anyway. As such, you are the Doctor. Each night, you may PM the hosts: Protect: <player>, and that player will be protected from all night kills that evening.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, and you win when all opposing factions have been e-lemonaded.

With the death of the Doctor, the fruit's thyme is running short. Another mislynch could spell certain doom for the town, but hopefully they're not plum out of luck and there can still be a turnover. They've been lacka-daisy-cal thus far, but lettuce see if their pearformance improves during crunch time.
Meanwhile the vegetables are starting to think that this game is all cut and dried. It was all going berry smoothie so far, and they hadn't encountered any tough nuts to crack. But that could all change in the spam of a second.
Who knows what will happen next?

It is now Day 4. Phase ends at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 16/6/17. This could be the last phase of the game.

1. @Max1996
6. @Pikochu
9. @Soulmaster
10. @Pika_pika42
11. @Doctor Floptopus
12. @swarla
14. @Elieson

8 players left and the game is in some sort of -YLO. I'd expect either 5-3 or 4-3-1.
In either case, we should massclaim and give it our best shot to solve this even at the very end.

Going to start off; I'm the Friendly Neighbor. Each night I select a player and if my action works, that player gets informed that I am town.
These are my softclaims:
Can't we all just be friends?
As my role is trying to become friends with my targets.
I am not a vegetable. I can become friends with vegetables. But vegetables can't become my friends.
Read as "I'm not mafia. I can become friends with mafia, but mafia can't become my friends"
It is true that my role can successfully target mafia, which would make me become a "friend" to the mafia. But mafia can't become my friends, I'll still distrust them and try to lynch them away.

Why are you crumbing what I think you're crumbing. Can you do what I think you can do, to a fruit like me?
By this point Elie has pretty much figured it out (kudos) and wanted me to target him, because it would clear me to him and let us OC... having Elie and I in the same OC is always a recipe for success when we're town. I got the hint and planned to target him indeed, but before I could do that he ended up revealing too much in thread (to defend me from swarla IIRC) so mafia caught on to it and started roleblocking me. They probably figured that my role is beneficial since Elie wanted it used on him, and they knew my role was active, so they just had me on the roleblock all time while keeping me alive to make me look bad.

But I could see through this and think Elie is town too. Elie can't be mafia that was just lying about not being targetted; if he indeed was targetted, I would get in an OC with him even if he is scum, so I would know and he could do nothing about it. But Elie probably trusts me too by this point, and so do I, and so did the dead Mido to both of us.

That's all I have to offer for now. A bit later I'm going to go through the voting records of all players alive in previous phases, I think that will be a huge help in figuring out the scum in this game. Lots of people look scummy but only a few would end up always going for the wrong wagons at the convenient timings. Considering how close most phases' wagons were, this is probably going to be too important.

But in any case we should get a massclaim. We also know a Cop should exist (as there was a Miller) but no one has claimed it yet.

I don't even know where to begin with things;

Zexy, you just claimed your Night 1 action. You have _more_ actions to claim, right? Literally, unless you've been hooked all 3 nights, you should've gotten a Friendly message out.

Also, one other give-away was that you mentioned something about OC a while ago, and the way you phrased it implied that OC exists in some methods, rather than the game not being OC, which is a statement that would come naturally to somebody who has OC already available to themselves.

Swarla showing up to randomly snipe the d3 lynch leads me to believe that Swarla + Soulmaster could legit be a duo, and with it being crunch time, I'm feeling more comfortable throwing a vote down on this group.

@Zexy after you claim your night action history (because I'm legit suspicious of you now, that you're apparently claiming to be a failed 1x Friendly Neighbor that supposedly nobody may be able to verify), you should state who you want to claim next, so they can like, claim. I think claims in order is more strategic now, and requires attention from the game in order to reinforce the severity of the situation.

##Vote swarla

I am not happy with your cruddy logic of "i don't like your tone, so you're probably scum" on Elementar there at the end. If it's town, it's incredibly jumpy and at the same time, very easy/lazy.

I don't even know where to begin with things;

Zexy, you just claimed your Night 1 action. You have _more_ actions to claim, right? Literally, unless you've been hooked all 3 nights, you should've gotten a Friendly message out.

Also, one other give-away was that you mentioned something about OC a while ago, and the way you phrased it implied that OC exists in some methods, rather than the game not being OC, which is a statement that would come naturally to somebody who has OC already available to themselves.

Swarla showing up to randomly snipe the d3 lynch leads me to believe that Swarla + Soulmaster could legit be a duo, and with it being crunch time, I'm feeling more comfortable throwing a vote down on this group.

@Zexy after you claim your night action history (because I'm legit suspicious of you now, that you're apparently claiming to be a failed 1x Friendly Neighbor that supposedly nobody may be able to verify), you should state who you want to claim next, so they can like, claim. I think claims in order is more strategic now, and requires attention from the game in order to reinforce the severity of the situation.

##Vote swarla

I am not happy with your cruddy logic of "i don't like your tone, so you're probably scum" on Elementar there at the end. If it's town, it's incredibly jumpy and at the same time, very easy/lazy.
Oops right my bad. N1 you, N2 you, N3 Mido. All 3 times I was specifically told that my action failed (in a way that implies it's not Mido's kill that got in the way the last time either, as in I got roleblocked again). Yes, I was hooked all 3 nights I believe. I also didn't say I'm 1x Friendly Neighbor, I'm unlimited use.

It's a statement that would come naturally to me because I know I can create OC and was hoping to use it to get a massclaim.

I disagree with the idea of claims in order, just do it whenever you show up else we're going to take too long.
But if you insist, Elie, how about you claim next?

I don't really want to claim, so you'll get something a bit out of the ordinary from me:

You get a bit of time to consider things.

I am either:

Bomb
Roleblocker
Tracker

@swarla you're up
Well I know one of those which is false, considering I'm the tracker.

Also I fully agree with you about Swarla. Yes there was still a couple hours left in the phase, but Elementar is a nonAmerican timezone, and was left with no time to say anything. I'm not going to vote for her yet but I do want to hear more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom