• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pikochu Problem is, if we No Lynch and it gets to 3-3-1, if we lynch Broccoli sooner than final 3, I"ll get removed from the game and town will lose, you don't want that now do you? If scumhunting is hard, good luck trying to hunt scum that aren't a specific vegetable.

@Elieson I think you also can't afford to test my claim for the same reasons, it's equivalent to a No Lynch.

We need to decide among the unclaimed indeed. Any claims are welcome.

Whoops lemme bold that.
Bolding is more of a convenience thing than anything. Don't stress over it too much.

And I believe that's phase lock. Update will be when @Maniacal Engineer returns.

Swarla: Max1991, Doctor Flop
Elieson: Zexy, Pika_pika42
Pika_pika42: Elieson

Night 4: Give Peas A Chance

D4 Votals:

swarla: II (Max1996, Doctor Floptopus)
Elieson: II (Zexy, Pika_Pika42)
Pika_Pika42: I (Elieson)

Night 4: Give Peas a Chance

Given the dire circumstances that Town found itself in, they decided that putting someone on the chopping block this phase would not be a wise idea.
As such, despite the arguments and shouting that had occurred, the day passed with no one dying.

Bored with the result, Maniacal Engineer began booing loudly. So loudly, in fact, that he didn't hear his door bell ringing.

It is now Night 4. Phase ends in 24 hours and 18 minutes at 10:00pm U.S. Central Daylight Savings Time. I am moving tomorrow, hence the later update time.

Day 5: A Date With Destiny

Day 5: A Date With Destiny

Feeling pretty good about the results from the previous day, the town members attempted to press their temporary re-leaf. Most of them hid in their homes, taking a stab at dis-core-aging any efforts by the vegetables to mow them down. However, one promiscuous town member, wanted to take out one of the other players, and so was out on the town. Jones-ing for a kill, the mafia took the oppor-tuna-ty that presented itself.
Approached by one of the mafia members and lured into an am-bush, the wanton town member was wasted.

Dear Max1996,
8330518.jpg

Sallah said:
Bad dates.

You are the Date. You are overall very sweet, even if you occasionally get stoned, and you dabble a bit in palm reading.
You've been a staple food of the Middle East and the Indus Valley for thousands of years, having been cultivated from Mesopotamia to Egypt. Before that, fossil records show that you have existed for 50 million years. Furthermore, your seeds are very long lasting, capable of sprouting even after thousands of years of storage. In fact, one particular date palm seed was removed from Herod's Palace on Masada in Israel and managed to germinate into a viable plant in 2005, some 2000 years later, making it, to date, the oldest seed to have ever grown into a full plant.
A good source of potassium, you also contain a wide range of other essential nutrients, including trace elements like boron, cobalt, copper, selenium, and zinc. You are consumed in many ways, sometimes whole, sometimes pitted and stuffed, sometimes as a vinegar or alcohol.
You have ritual signi-fig-ance to three of the major world religions.
When breaking their fast for the evening meals of Ramadan, it is traditional for Muslims to begin by eating a date, and in the Quran, it is said that the Virgin Mary was instructed to eat dates while pregnant with Jesus, and dates are still recommended to pregnant women, even to this date.
Furthermore, the leaves of the date palm tree are used for Palm Sunday for Christians, and are used by Jews as their lulav on their holiday of Sukkot.

Dates are also social or romantic engagements that people who are attracted to each other go on in order to get to know each other better. You are certainly no stranger to rendezvous yourself. As such, you are the Hooker. Each night, you may PM the hosts: Take <player> on a date, and that player will be unable to perform their night actions for that evening. Additionally, if there is a Virgin in the game, and you take them out on a date, they will lose their ability and become a Vanilla.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, and you win when all opposing factions have been e-lemonaded.

The town's hearts shattered at this latest up-date, for they knew that they were, once again, playing a game of hot potato with the mafia. One false move, and the game would be cut and dried. The town had certainly found themselves in quite the pickle, but they were hopeful that they could get themselves out of this particular jam. Whether or not they could, only thyme would tell. As for mafia, victory was in the palm of their hands, but they had better hope that it doesn't elude them. One false move, and the fig might be up.
Nobody can afford any imprune-dence at this juncture.

It is now Day 5. Phase ends at 10:00pm U.S. Central Standard time on 20/6/17. The game is in a state of LYLO.

6. @Pikochu
9. @Soulmaster
10. @Pika_pika42
11. @Doctor Floptopus
12. @swarla
14. @Elieson

Let's please cut the small talk and focus on the LYLO. It's 3-3-1, I'm going to help town which just needs to hope we'll lynch Broccoli last.
My night action was on Pika_pika42 (I tried to get someone I don't trust, either get OC with them if town or lose a Deathproof but use it as a copcheck) and failed again. So I believe the mafia keeps roleblocking me, because the town Hooker died already.

Not sure why they'd roleblock me instead of Cop or Tracker though, or why Cop/Tracker weren't targetted with an unproven being hit instead; this is all very fishy, I'm afraid mafia is hiding under our noses.

Cop/Tracker should still out their results and everyone who hasn't claimed should do so.

Interesting note; swarla flipping anything but town may actually lead to zexy being scum. Just a thought i had When i woke up this morning. Based on likely events, it isn't worth forgetting about.

Assuming swarla is town though, if Zman was hooked then swarla should have a scan. A mafia scan implies the entire rest of the game...it's too fishy that Z was hooked...

I also went for Pika with my night action, and I saw that she visited Max this past night. I find this rather sketchy, along with yesterday just saying "I agree" whenever voting and not even saying which parts agree with.

I'm going to Vote: Pika_Pika42 for these reasons. Also I'm going to be mobile for the next week, so very limited activity.

SoulMaster would have to be rolling a really hefty scum gambit here to be scum; he'd need to be scum tracker himself which if he is uhh Well Played I guess.

@swarla if you wanna show up sometime soon and confirm a check, since apparently hookers like hooking Zexy only, we're basically in the clear to keep things moving.

I almost hope that the game didn't just PoE itself to a win with 7 people alive though

Interesting note; swarla flipping anything but town may actually lead to zexy being scum. Just a thought i had When i woke up this morning. Based on likely events, it isn't worth forgetting about.

Assuming swarla is town though, if Zman was hooked then swarla should have a scan. A mafia scan implies the entire rest of the game...it's too fishy that Z was hooked...
If swarla and I were scum together, why would I fakeclaim Friendly Neighbor, then have her prove me wrong by saying I'm indep, then claiming my real role, then us two not trying to lynch a townie by coordinated votes, but instead I brought up the possibility she's Insane Cop by myself?

It might've been Max hooking me this time for all we know, indep fear is a thing.

Going to trust Soul for now, he's been active enough for his standards and got a good claimed role (the way it was done with Elie's pseudo-CC it looks better), while Pika_pika has been scummy all game anyway:

VOTE: Pika_pika42

@Pika_pika42 please claim as soon as possible if you want a chance to save yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom