• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After working hard all day in the F&G Administration Building, Maniacal Engineer arrived home.
Exhausted from his day's efforts to manage the budding mentor program in The War Room, the engineer planted himself in front of his laptop, intent on watching Digimon Tri.
Unfortunately, his Internut was malfunctioning, and he kept disconnecting from the server.
Frustrated, the mad scientist walked in to his kitchen, opened the fridge, took out a bottle of Blue Moon, and popped off the cap with a beer opener built in to his robotic arm.
"Guess I'll have to provide my own entertainment," he groused, gulping down the beer and pulling out another.
Several bottles later, he was completely sloshed, and stared at his fridge in wondermint, as the fruits and vegetables waged war upon each other...

Fruit%20Bowl%20Mafia%20Banner.png

Ladies, gentlemen, and children of all ages, the thyme has finally come for this highly anticipated seed-quel to the smash hit game hosted by myself, the one and only Maniacal Engineer, and @AussieEevee.
Pre-pear for trouble as this game has many twists and turnips, but, in spite of the chaos, always remember to keep palm and stay ficused.
Keep your eyes peeled and your ears shucked, because this game is definitely bastard.

As you all may recall from the previous installmint of this game, the vegetables sliced and diced the fruits and were victorious.
Will this game be a repeat of its predecessor, or will the fruits truly blossom and give the vegetables their just desserts?
Only thyme will tell, for sure.

Of course, before we can begin dishing out the fun, a few ground rules must be laid out before we can proseed any further.
1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. No name claiming. No TYPE claiming. What this means is that you can not tell people you are a citrus fruit, you can not tell people you are commonly used as the basis for salads, etc.
3. No sharing role PMs. Role claiming must be in your own words.
4. ME's puns are funny. Laugh at them.
5. This is an NOC game. Only outside communication provided by the hosts is permitted.
6. No sharing of official QTs or other official host provided conversations.
7. Day phases are 48 hours long, and Night phases are 24 hours long. There are no hammer rules in place for this game.
8. Voting and Night Actions lock automatically at 9pm US Central Daylight Savings Time. Any actions received and any voting done after that time will not be counted. This will be judged in forum time. (Votes and actions at :00 count, anything after :01 does not)
9. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
10. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
11. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
12. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
13. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
14. When you're dead, you're dead. You may post one final "death post" in the thread, as long as it contains no game related information. Aside from that, if you want to comment on the game, go to the graveyard.
15. No fun. Ever. Have fun.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=W1IyIbs3Qo0

AussieEevee and I have decided to make this a mentor game for any aspiring hosts. If ever you've been looking for my sage advice when it comes to writing delicious flavor text, or have any desire to see "behind the scenes" for hosting a game, with the desire to host a game in the future, you may sign up on the specially marked list below. I am hopeful that this idea will produce both good results and fruitful conversations. Please note that, although the queue starts with three opun slots, the limiting factor is, technically speaking, the 20 person limit per Bulbagarden PM. I do recommend keeping the group fairly small, though. A large group may be a recipe for disaster.

Well, with that out of the way, lettuce continue forward, shall we? I'll be honest here, I don't remember who made reservations, so if you did, please remind me, and you will get priority access to the signup sheet. (If possible, please include a link to the post wherein you made your reservation.)
1. @Max1996 - Killed N4: The Date (Town Hooker)
2. @Pika_pika42 - Killed N1: The Pear (Town Mason)
3. @Zexy - Won in Endgame: The Flying Spaghetti Monster (Cult Leader)
4. @MegaPod12 - Lynched D2: The Tomato (Town Miller)
5. @Rainbow Cloud - Killed N2: The Fig (Town Ascetic)
6. @Pikochu - Lynched D5: The Beet (Mafia Roleblocker)
7. @Elementar - Lynched D3: The Dragon Fruit (Town 1x Vig)
8. @Midorikawa - Killed N3: The Pineapple (Town Doctor)
9. @Soulmaster - Lynched D6: The Celery (Mafia Stalker)
10. @Feenie @Pika_pika42 - subbed in D2 - Converted in Endgame: The Olive (Town Virgin)
11. @Doctor Floptopus - Killed in Endgame: The Cucumber (Mafia Godfather)
12. @swarla - Killed N5: The Mango (Town Insane Cop)
13. @jdthebud - Lynched D1: The Pear (Town Mason)
14. @Elieson: Won in Endgame: The Cherry (converted Town Bomb to Cultist)

Last edited:
I'm In, as last time the Beloved Peach was modkilled. They need to redeem themselves.

/in
please don't give me an unwinnable role this time :p

I take it that's a thing in this?
it was in the first one by accident, an SK that couldn't really win (mafia would win first no matter how close they would get to their wincon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom