• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

Mafia: Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
No one really expected ME to survive to day 2, did they?! :p

Last edited:
Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Looks like a vig indeed exists.
I see no reason to lynch Pikochu, but I have no problem with lynching the host.

VOTE: AussieEevee

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
Unvote Pikochu
Vote AussieEevee

Let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
I know the update is technically 3 hours early but i'm going to be asleep at 02:00 so i'd rather get this done now.

Day 2 Half Way update.

@Zexy0-
@TheCapsFan0-
@SlifeDeadDied Night 1
@Kyriaki0-
@IGN0-
@Pikochu1TheCapsFan
@leetic0-
@Pinball WizardDeadDied Night 1
@wry_hermes0-
@Kakashi Hatake1IGN
@Noivern0-
@Elieson0-
@Etrian OddityDeadLynched Day 1
@dylanpiera0-
@Maniacal EngineerDeadDied Night 0
@AussieEevee6Kyriaki, dylanpiera, Pikochu, Leetic, Zexy, Noivern

Just over 24 hours left in the phase. Remember that this phase is ME's Sabbath and I will be posting the update.

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
I can see I have a vote on me.
let me just say that it is a BAD IDEA to lynch me.
I know I haven't been very active, but I will try to contact people this night phase.
@Kakashi Hatake I have my reasons for voting you, why'd you vote me.

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
I can see I have a vote on me.
let me just say that it is a BAD IDEA to lynch me.
I know I haven't been very active, but I will try to contact people this night phase.
@Kakashi Hatake I have my reasons for voting you, why'd you vote me.
I dont recall voting you?

Reaction score
ohhhh I misread the vote counts.
UNVOTE:kakashi hatake
VOTE:thecapsfan

what do you mean by that last post?

After Laughter
Reaction score
ohhhh I misread the vote counts.
UNVOTE:kakashi hatake
VOTE:thecapsfan

what do you mean by that last post?
It's likely just OMGUS. I suppose it doesn't matter now because you made a mistake, I'm derpreading you town.

anyway, there are more important things to deal with here.

[UNVOTE]: Pikochu If your role is really as dangerous as you say, I suppose I should leave you alone for right now. Regardless, your role seems pretty passive anyway. You're probably just a bomb of some sort.

[VOTE]: Zexy

Out of the two independent claims, yours seems to be the scummier of the two. Can you tell us more details about your role and what it entails?

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
I've noticed that Ellison hasn't posted this phase. I wonder if there is a silencer in Mafia's team now.

Reaction score
Or maybe elieson is busy and forgot to post.

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
Or maybe elieson is busy and forgot to post.
My thoughts, from what I recall I dont think anyone was silent the past phases.

I may be missing something but im quite sure everyone talked at least once joke or not joke

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
@wry_hermes, you haven't posted during Day 2. If you don't post by the update, you will be subbed out.

Also, I may be going into town again today, so the quarter 3 tally will be early if I do.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
[UNVOTE]: Pikochu If your role is really as dangerous as you say, I suppose I should leave you alone for right now. Regardless, your role seems pretty passive anyway. You're probably just a bomb of some sort.

[VOTE]: Zexy

Out of the two independent claims, yours seems to be the scummier of the two. Can you tell us more details about your role and what it entails?
Why is it scummier? I've never done this as scum.
It's not like Pikochu gave us more details about his role. "It is dangerous" doesn't count.
Or, if it does, then mine isn't dangerous.

After Laughter
Reaction score
Why is it scummier? I've never done this as scum.
Whoops, I'm sorry. I forgot. You're not scum, you're 3P.

It's not like Pikochu gave us more details about his role. "It is dangerous" doesn't count.
Or, if it does, then mine isn't dangerous.
He expressed enough so that I could deduce his role was passive. You claim that your role isn't dangerous, but you also said that you're not Survivor. There really aren't any other 3P roles that are not dangerous to Town in some way. Town would be stupid to claim independent. This isn't how you play as mafia, even you said that yourself. So that means you're probably a dangerous 3P. Further evidence of this is shown in the phase change post, as 3 kill attempts were made.

Also pls note that Zexy's response is much more defensive than Pikochu's.

P.S. "but Caps, lover isn't dangerous either!" Lover is very dangerous, especially to the lovee. Even more so if the lovee's abilities are removed upon being targeted. If this is the case, then Town in theory could lose any of their power roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.