• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieEevee sorry, completely forgot I was playing, only got back because Klais/arnev/rabbit/whatever his name is now came and fished me out of Skype
I'll do fun stuff like activity in future, promise XD

So leetic seems to be overexplaining everything he does, is this normal?

Night 2: Night of the Living Bread!

Standard Warning: DO NOT READ THIS UPDATE AT WORK. THIS UPDATE IS LITERALLY NSFW.

Night 2: Night of the Living Bread!

Despite the two tragic deaths the night before, the fruits remained unshaken. They continued to muddle through and attempt to locate the vile vegetables hiding amongst them.
However, given that they had already located and beeten one of the vegetables, the fruits de-cidered to attempt a different course of action, figuring that the vegetables would turnip sooner or later.
The fruits punched a hole through the 4th wall and put the host on the chopping block. They eggspected to gain bonus abilities by locating this Easter Egg, but they forgot something in their haste.
The cohost is a Troll, and he writes the flavor text.

Dear AussieEevee,

he-became-bread_o_155119.jpg
Lewis Carroll said:
'A loaf of bread,' the Walrus said, 'is what we chiefly need: Pepper and vinegar besides are very good indeed.'

Drum roll please...You are Bread! You are the bread and butter of any food based humor, and you come in very handy during jams. You are always the first in line for morning roll call, since you are an early riser. You have a rye sense of humor, and your favorite shoes are your loafers; they keep your feet nice and toasty.
Sometimes, though, you try to think too quickly, and your ideas are only half-baked.
You occasionally have a crusty personality, but you are fairly easy to butter up, and once someone gets on your good side, you sprinkle them with favors.
You have your secrets, which you share with only your closest friends, and even then it's on a knead to know basis.
You can be rather frugal, balancing your checkbook to the last pumpernickel, mostly because you live paycheck to paycheck and knead the dough.
As far as foods go, you find yourself sandwiched in the starches, but you are made from grains, which are plants, just like fruits and vegetables. As such, you have your place of honor at the table.
Alright, while I am on a roll with the buns, I had better stop because I get a feeling that if I tell one more bread joke, I'm toast.

With regards to your particular roll, you sit around and do absolutely nothing, making you the Loafer. This means that, in spite of being a valid target,there is no bonus for lynching or night killing you. It essentially wastes the phase. What a crumby thing to do!

Technically, you are allied with the deceased Maniacal Engineer, which means that you share his impossible win conditions and have to put up with his constant Trolling and obnoxious puns...my condolences.
AussieEevee was lynched. He was the Host. The game is now over! Nothing happened.

57QZv.gif

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2: Phase Ends 25/1/16 at 2:00am AWST.

FUCKING FINALLY

I'M TIRED OF BEING SILENCED IT'S THE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH

LYNCHING THE HOST WAS A DUMB IDEA WHO THE HELL THOUGHT THIS WOULD ACTUALLY BE A GOOD IDEA?! SERIOUSLY

Pikochu is clearly having inconsistencies about his playstyle roleclaim to me if he's afraid I'm mafia, but also convinced that mafia has silenced me. If you don't think I was silenced, just put together the notes that the Mod left with reference to warnings for inactivity for not posting at all during the phase and the fact that my name was never included in the pile of inactives. Unless you think I'm mafia and mafia silenced me, I couldn't have possibly faked it since Mods basically confirmed it.

So like I said, unless you think the hosts are trolling you about me, I'm basically mod-confirmed Not-Mafia at this point, and if you think I'm ITP in a game..where there can be I guess three ITPs in this case...yea I'm basically mod-confirmed town as well.

Kakashi still hasn't done anything to earn his keep

I'm super pissed that Slife died because he was my #1 townread all game, and I literally told him that if scum silencer exists, that I'd probably get silenced. You guys have no idea the amount of rage I've got pent up.

mild concerns about Dylanpiera. MOre to come later, I'm about to leave to see a movie with my daughter, then celebrate my dad's birthday

Elie, I suspected you for Mafia behavior because Pinball Wizard and Slife were the ones that expressed doubt about you and your bulletproof claim. Then they happened to by lynched.

Then the next thing I knew, I was targeted for being lynched which made me think they you gave information about my claim to Mafia. I was worried that because those votes were on me for lynching, Mafia would try to benefit from my lynch.

I held off lynching you because I wanted to see what was your defense for this. Anyways, the Mafia silencer now scares the hell out of me. If this is similar to the Doctor Who Mafia, I have a feeling that Mafia has a JOAT somewhere also.

Well, that was... pointless.

@Kyriaki you were the one to lead the "Lynch AussieEevee" bandwagon. So what were your particular reasons for lynching AE? What did you hope to achieve? Just askin'.

Well, that was... pointless.

@Kyriaki you were the one to lead the "Lynch AussieEevee" bandwagon. So what were your particular reasons for lynching AE? What did you hope to achieve? Just askin'.

I'm not going to put words in her mouth but IIRC she said in the past when the host has been lynchable, it would give the players a benefit of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom