• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Mafia: Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually a Parent! WA0H!
Reaction score
Itp had a silence as well as mafia in DrWho mafia, Pikochump

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
I know, TCF, but what specific benefits was she searching for that made potentially wasting a phase worth avoiding investigating the unusual amount of nightkills? We got three attempts (2 successful) in 1 night. So @Kyriaki can you answer this? @wry_hermes, @dylanpiera, and @Noivern I'd like to see more of you as well.

What I know for sure is that we can learn a lot of information based on how many NKs we have this night.

Anyone have any suspects?

Actually a Parent! WA0H!
Reaction score
Zexy

Noivern/Dylanpiera

and probably KakashiHatake

fit the bill as scum in this current setup. Pikochu seems to be lying but I think it's more beginner's panic. I don't think he's an SK in this setup, though I could be very very wrong.

Lovely
Reaction score
I know, TCF, but what specific benefits was she searching for that made potentially wasting a phase worth avoiding investigating the unusual amount of nightkills? We got three attempts (2 successful) in 1 night. So @Kyriaki can you answer this? @wry_hermes, @dylanpiera, and @Noivern I'd like to see more of you as well.

What I know for sure is that we can learn a lot of information based on how many NKs we have this night.

Anyone have any suspects?
You might want to go read Sports Anime Mafia in the archives. When the mafia killed the host, they received upgrades in their abilities and they were almost unkillable until the end of the game. Multiple lynches on the maf failed.

So I thought if the host was killable here, might as well see what they have in store.

Actually a Parent! WA0H!
Reaction score
Yo I want PMs from everyone before the NightPhase ends, either claiming go me or explaining why I still might be scum despite the mods basically confirming me as towon.

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
@Kyriaki That was run by a different person. You knew you were making a risk by killing a host, especially when that play in the previous game benefited the mafia. So why did you do it anyway?

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
I'm sorry i have a importand dutch test at monday so i haven't been that active. I'll promise to be more active after the test! :)

Lovely
Reaction score
@Kyriaki That was run by a different person. You knew you were making a risk by killing a host, especially when that play in the previous game benefited the mafia. So why did you do it anyway?
Because a lot of bulbagarden mafia games take examples from previous games if the ideas seemed interesting or hilarious. The previous play had benefited the mafia BECAUSE the mafia had killed the host by night kill in that game. If town lynches the host, there was a chance for town to get the benefits. Besides, I didn't see anyone scummy enough to deserve a lynch, so I went for the host for the possible chance of upgrades. How was I supposed to know the host was trolling?

If you were so against lynching the host, why didn't you actively stop people from voting the host? You should have convinced the other players how wrong it is to vote the host if you were so against it, but what you're doing now seems grasping at straws just for the sake of accusing someone.

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
I know I haven't been payng much attention to the game, but zexy doesn't look scummy to me, and I have a reason, but will contact people individually about it

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Can you tell me the reasons, IGN? I would genuinely like to know.

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Also @Kyriaki I was more or less trying to get a reaction from you as you were one who didn't post much. You're off the hook for now.

@Noivern and @wry_hermes I'm still looking for responses from you.

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
I am also curious as to why you don't think Zexy is Mafia.

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Sorry, I already revealed why to way to many people. If I don't find you scummy by day 3 midphase, I'll reveal why to you

Actually a Parent! WA0H!
Reaction score
IGN, I'd love you to PM me whatever you have, since like, your alternatives are sharing info with swingy ITPs or unconfirmeds

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
*yawns*

Sorry, sleepy wyvern...

I'm the very definition of unconfirmed, and sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing, really. :p

If you ask me for info, I'll just put it in this way... nada. Nothing I know, you guys don't already know.

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
If you ask me for info, I'll just put it in this way... nada. Nothing I know, you guys don't already know.
But you're implying you know stuff we do. So what do we know that you also know?

Status
Not open for further replies.