• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who I haven't seen much of? @Kyriaki and @Kakashi Hatake you haven't been posting much lately, only commentating on who dies. Why is that?
I've been posting a little amount, but I have nothing to say about the game.

"Aw sweet, Mafia and sk"
"Aw no townies ahh"

Town already has a leader so im not needed there
Hopefully the town leader knows my role so I shouldnt really have to defend myself about not posting unless at least the town leader suspects me.

All dem zombified vegetation
Etrian Oddity | Lynched Day 1 [Mafia Roleblocker]
Pinball Wizard | Died Night 1 [Town Roleblocker]
Slife | Died Night 1 [Town 2x Commuter]

Zexy | Died Night 2 [Self-Aligned SK]
TheCapsFan | Died Night 2 [Mafia Role Cop]
Noivern | Lynched Day 3 [Town Doctor]
dylanpiera | Modkilled Day 3 [Town Princess]

All dem freshly watered plants
Town
Elieson [BPV]
Kakashi Hatake [-Roleclaimed-]
IGN [-Roleclaimed-]
Kyriaki [-Roleclaimed-]

leetic [-Roleclaimed-]
@wry_hermes [You are like, playing, right? Stop #Silencing me pleeze and #Roleclaim to me or else you're basically gon' die]
Scum

ITP aka Not a Priority right now?
Pikochu [ITP!Roleclaim]​

I'm basically looking at the setup like this. If you don't see me post within 30 minutes of the phase starting, assume I'm silenced a-fricken-gain.
The only thing that'll confuse me is if a certain player dies since I currently don't have a way to track if Kyriaki gets taken down and it does limit my resources in general

Pikochu, if not actually ITP, may as well townside, as it's more likely that there's 1 scum lynch to go at the moment, instead of two mislynches and successful townkills that would mean Pikochu needs to do a fuckton more work to aid, and his role basically doesn't benefit him at all which is honestly a bad ITP role if that's exactly what it is ( @Pikochu if you wanna tell me the entirety of your role so I don't have to coordinate getting you scanned to confirm shit, that'd be really cool )

ahh fuck my tabbing screwed up

313.gif

...it transpires that he was never added to the conversation and I was talking to the mods >_>
@Elieson you should be able to see the timestamp at least now? XD

I really doubt there's two mafia left unless Pikochu is lying; 8 vs 6 with maybe three NKs doesn't seem balanced in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom