• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All dem freshly watered plants
Town
Elieson [BPV]
Kakashi Hatake [-Roleclaimed-]
IGN [-Roleclaimed-]
Kyriaki [-Roleclaimed-]

leetic [-Roleclaimed-]
@wry_hermes [You are like, playing, right? Stop #Silencing me pleeze and #Roleclaim to me or else you're basically gon' die]
Scum

Can I ask you why I am second lowest on the list? I am pretty much mod-confirmed town.

For instance, on my roleclaim PM, when you were somewhat skeptical of my role being in the game, AussieEevee said that Maniacal Engineer has made certain changes to the game. There's also this post from the Mafia Philosophy thread, which was posted very shortly after the Roleclaim.

Also, it seems my posts in this thread has created a couple of misconceptions about my hosting that I can't talk about because they directly affect Fruit Bowl Mafia...

I think I have a few things to talk about when FBM is done.

I think that pretty much confirms it.

Day 4: Well that Backfired!/The Banana Split

Day 4: Well that Backfired!/The Banana Split

Having lost two prominent members of their society, including their Doctor, the previous phase, some of the fruits simply cowered in fear. However, undaunted by the potential danger, one fruit went about his business, patrolling the pearimeter and attempting to keep the public safe. Unfortunately, along his beeten patrol root, he was ambushed by the mafia, who had finally gotten sick of his monkey business. He tried to fight, but ended up slipping on his own peel. This gave the mafia the advantage they needed, and they sliced the Banana in two. After all, without the Doctor to protect him, the Banana just couldn't cut it.

Dear IGN,

5f1.png

The Tenth Doctor said:
Always take a banana to a party!

You are Bananas! No, I don't mean that you're crazy. You are literal bananas. You are a fantastic source of potassium, and you have quite a bit of entertainment value. Throughout the ages, people have used bananas as fake phones, fake guns, and other interesting items. You have quite a bit of appeal, and speaking of, your peel has been used in many cartoon gags as a means of tripping someone.

What do you call two banana peels lying on the floor?
A pair of slippers!

Due to your vaguely gun-like shape, it has been decided that you are the Cop. Every night, you may PM the hosts with a player's name and we will reveal their allignment. Hopefully, this role will put a monkey wrench in those dastardly vegetable's plans!

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits and win when all of the Villainous Vegetables have been sliced and diced.
IGN was murdered. He was the Banana, allied with the Fantastic Fruits.
---------------

Elsewhere, another player was on a war path. Having been forced into silence the previous two Day phases, he was pissed off and ready to vent off some steam. This someone glared at a yellow citrus fruit and said "I have consalted with sauces that indisputably tell me that you're a vegetable!"

The player fired a laser beam at the yellow citrus fruit. Unfortunately, one bad apple ruined the bunch because the citrus fruit was rigged to Explode. When the lemon was shot, it set off a chain reaction that also engulfed the pumpkin that had accused her.

Dear Kyriaki,

when-life-gives-you-lemons-demotivational-poster-1227687833.jpg

Maniacal Engineer said:
When Life gives you lemons, ask him why he is giving you lemons and not joining your mafia game.

You are the Lemon! No, this does not mean that you are a dud, as a matter of fact, you will always come to your friends' ade whenever you possibly can. You are nature's top source of citric acid, which makes you the most corrosive fruit. You also make a first rate insect repellant, due to a compound known as azadirachtin, which is secreted by your skin. Incidentally, you also contain a high amount of Vitamin C, which is used to stave off scurvy. To this date, the British Navy requires it's vessels to carry enough lemons so that each sailor can have an ounce of lemon juice every day. That's one Imperial ounce, not one U.S. ounce. 1 U.S. fluid ounce = 1.04084 Imperial fluid ounces. Speaking of the U.S. 100% of the United States' lemon crop is produced in California and Arizona. Lastly, it is also a popular school experiment to attach electrodes to a lemon and use it as a battery to power a lightbulb or small motor.

You contain a high amount of citric acid and ascorbic acid which contain electrolytes when dissolved in liquid. When combined with the metal in bullets this makes you a lead-acid battery. Lead-acid batteries have an explosion risk, as such you are the Bomb. When you are killed, you will randomly kill one of the people that was responsible for your death. (If only one person is directly responsible for your death, you will kill that person.) Bomb's away!

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits and win when the Villainous Vegetables have been sliced and diced.
Kyriaki was murdered. She was the Lemon, allied with the Fantastic Fruits.

Dear Elieson,

post-7640-tabby-cat-in-pumpkin-meme-kitt-qLyX.jpeg

Homestuck said:
What pumpkin?
You see no pumpkin, and frankly it is hard to imagine there ever was a pumpkin, in plain sight or otherwise.

You are the Pumpkin! You enjoy squashing your enemies and are slightly out of your gourd.
You are traditionally associated with autumn and are often used for Jack-O-Lanterns with intricate carvings for the autumnal holiday. That's when people light a fire under your ass.

Due to your ass being subjected to fire on countless occasions, you have gained a few interesting abilities. As such, you are not just any old pumpkin, you are the Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams out of its Ass. Yes, this is actually a listed role on mafiascum, and ME thought it would be amusing to include it here, since it is oddly appropriate. Your role has two abilities. Every night, there is a 25% chance of you being Bulletproof. You may also PM the hosts at Night to either vigilante kill a player, with 75% chance of success or take aim at a player, which will give you a 100% chance of killing your target if they are Mafia or a 25% chance of killing them if they're Town during the following night phase.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits and win when the Villainous Vegetables have been sliced and diced.
Elieson was killed by the Bomb. He was the Pumpkin, allied with the Fantastic Fruits.

The mafia laughed at the irony of this particular bombshell. Two major threats elemonaded by one simple blunder, and they were about to spoil the mood even further...
"Vitamin C you later, fruitcakes!"

IT IS NOW DAY 4: Phase ends 30/1/16 at 2:00am AWST. Today is a LILO Day under most circumstances. There is a slight chance it could only be MILO, depending on events which could possibly occur during Night 4.

UGGGGGGGH.

I have a bad feeling that I am casting the deciding decision as to who gets lynched now. I'm assuming that leetic has been silenced.

@Kakashi Hatake and @wry_hermes, you better start claiming in public right now. You two are currently top of my scumreads/

Also, I am reevaluating all my reads. You three should at least say something, assuming you aren't silenced.

Ok. Why do I need to claim? I'm happy to but if the town leader believes im town I dont know why I should claim to an apparent ITP?

I'm trying to make some sense after what just happened.

I should probably clear my head with Physics homework before I start looking deeper in this. Like I said earlier, I'm most likely going to have to re-evaluate my reads. As of right now, I don't have much information between Kakashi and wry to work with.

Vote: wry_hermes

While neither wry nor Kakashi are very active, I'm voting wry since he took forever to roleclaim/didn't roleclaim at all. Also bottom of Elieson's scum list.

Okay. So from what I understand Mafia NK'd IGN (he even said Mafia knew his role) and Eliesoon vig killed Elieson, who in turn killed Elieson since he's the bomb. Based on Mafia's previous behavior, they likely tried to silence Elieson, which would have failed since he was killed by Kyriaki. However, it's still possible, but unlikely, that they silenced @wry_hermes.

I'm assuming yesterday had a 5-1-1 setup (which it likely did, considering that the game's not over yet). That means this lynch is vital. One more mislynch, and we lose.

It's either 2-1-1 (if Pikochu is ITP), or 3-1 (if Pikochu is town or mafia. I doubt he's Mafia though).

Thats fair enough, I was just looking for an answer.

Im the itemgiver, I didnt give items the first two night phases, on n3 I gave Elie an item to try to prove myself, and a better item this night but obviously that didnt go well.

The reason the first two nights didn't get sent is because

N1: Not risking anything being sent if its just after the first phase.

N2: Notification mess up, didnt realise it was N2.

Vote: wry_hermes

While neither wry nor Kakashi are very active, I'm voting wry since he took forever to roleclaim/didn't roleclaim at all. Also bottom of Elieson's scum list.

If I get lynched and we lose the game purely because I can't work the damn website, I will scream :p

I'm VT, lolme

Why should we trust you?

According to Elie in Night 3, there were two vanilla claims. I can assume it's from you and Kakashi.

As for my ITP claim, I'm pretty much confirmed as ITP. Since there's a Lylo situation, the game is 2 town, 1 mafia and 1 ITP. If there were 2 town and 2 Mafia, I'm pretty sure the game has ended. If there was 3 town and 1 Mafia left, it really wouldn't be lylo situation.

If you been curious as for my role, my role is passive. I am survivor and should I be killed this phase, the next day phase gets skipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom