• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
157.png

Also, @Maniacal Engineer, does this gif appeise your desire for others to think your puns are funny?
giphy.gif

On a relevant note, if game is officially starting/started, can we get started the right way? Or are we gonna HIM'N'HAW again forever and make things take longer than they need to?

Things to keep in mind:
  1. Mod-confirmed mafia as the only Non-Town in game, meaning no fear of ITP
  2. Since items need to be given away if they aren't used, keep track of who you give your shit to, and coordinate that knowledge with Town Leader
    1. This is literally one additional way to catch liars, and if you don't think so, ask Dr. Who mafia, in which this was used, by me (not ME, but me) to catch a chump
  3. 14 players means probably 4 mafia. I doubt we're looking at 5 but idk what the game's balance is like so *shrug*
  4. Town probably has a Vig and a Doc, both of which are likely to target incorrectly and be responsible for the death of 1+ townies
  5. If it isn't already a thing in the back of your head, Please equip your +5 Claim Tomes and Claimtome. Unless somebody else wants to be leader.
    1. Last game's Godfather leader (dylanpiera) was the only fluke that could've occurred, and frustratingly, it did. However, since this forum loves to include Spy in their setup, and it's a fair mafia role, I'm acting under the assumption that
      1. You want to win for town
      2. You're Town (until reason is given to suspect otherwise)
      3. Claiming now means that a theoretical Spy cannot potentially intercept claim messages, allowing more secret coordination to be handled
      4. If you have something better to do, you'll come out and say it and why you think it's better than trusting me to utilize D1 from the get-go
      5. You aren't trusting me because "you're waiting for a claim or cop scan or w/e so let's wait until D2"
        1. Please,
  6. Given this forum's activity, doing nothing is about 4x as bad as doing something wrong, because at least you can theoretically be townread for a genuine mistake depending on the situation and knowledge beforehand. If you're gonna be AFK for a while, claim that shit in thread and give an expected time for a content post.

So with that in mind, I'm not claiming this time, but I have reason to not claim right this moment. I'm giving you all a chance to respond to #5 intelligently, before placing a Townread/Scumread over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom