• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Not Lynch Right Now:
Zexy
leetic
Slife
Pinball Wizard

Could totally lynch right now:
Pikochu (no need to hide everything the way you are, man)

Noivern
wry_hermes
TheCapsFan
Kyriaki

And because of logic that I can't possibly ignore:

f963be73fc.png

##Vote Kyriaki

You wouldn't want to lynch me. I'm too important.

Update in 12 hours. Since there have been no votes since the last tally, I'll quote it instead.

Remember guys... Yes, the host can be lynched... but in the event of a tie situation, votes against the host don't count.
I dont know why but the formatting messes up on my phone for your post. I just see a lot of [tr]'s.

Are you part of Team Rocket?[/tr]

I have, like, two vague town reads and that's it.
Kinda want to lynch the host, this is a novelty XD

Kinda want to lynch the host, this is a novelty XD

I don''t know if I should feel flattered or what :p

4 hours left, folks.

ME has some stuff to do this morning, Engie Time, so the update may be ontime or may be late. Voting still locks on time though.

Guys like

I've never seen a game where you can lynch the host and this is aparently commonplace here. What's the deal with it?

bit of fun... Bulbagarden is a far more relaxed community than what I assume you are used to dealing with.

Sometimes lynching the host can have benefits... sometimes it doesn't. But Engie HAS written out a role PM for me xD

3 hours left.

IGN, if you're going to lynch me in Day 1 just for information and flip, you're going to really be in for a very bad time just for Day 1. Town will be at a HUGE disadvantage in Day 1 alone. Town can't even react with my flip should I flip right awaay.

Just so I don't get lynched in Day 1 under my control.

Unvote: AussieEevee

Vote: Etrian Oddity

Gonna be gone for the rest of the phase to prepare for my phone interview. I'll see you all later...if I somehow survived this day.

ME has some stuff to do this morning, Engie Time, so the update may be ontime or may be late. Voting still locks on time though.

Stuff taken care of, and I be-leaf that I've written flavor text for all the likely outcomes. Up-date will be eggsactly on thyme in 1 hour 40 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom