• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 1

Night 1: Lettuce Proseed!

The fruits gathered in bunches to discuss the death of their friend, the Raspberry.
Several interesting claims were made regarding alignment and there were even a few roll claims.
As the day dragged on, however, it seemed as though no results would be produced. Everybody was suspicious, but nobody wanted to cast the first stone.
Towards the end of the day, however, a list of inactive and suspicious users was compiled.
They chose to focus on one player who never even bothered to post in the thread. His silence and lack of participation were not contributing to the welfare of the town and were viewed as a means of hiding something.
This particular player had a history of silence that, to date, had occasionally served him well. However, in recent thymes, it had actually been his downfall, so it was once again, and this time, it cost him dearly.
As the fruits placed him on the chopping block, he shouted: "Viva La Resistance!" and was no more...

Dear Etrian Oddity,

lettuce-know-meme-generator-no-vegetable-puns-if-you-think-of-one-lettuce-know-55fcdd.jpg

Kermit the Frog said:
It's not easy being green.

You are Lettuce, a descendant of the great Caesars of the Romaine Empire! You're the head and the heart of the vegetable mafia, and that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Still, in public, you've vowed to turnover a new leaf and start your life over again. A pity nobody actually beleafs you...

Because people with gluten free or low carb diets tend to use you as a bread substitute, you are the Roll blocker...err Roleblocker. Every night, you may PM the hosts one of the players to target and their Night actions, assuming they have any, will be prevented. Lettuce proceed with caution!

You are allied with the Villainous Vegetables and win when the Fantastic Fruits have been sliced and diced or this is unavoidable.
Etrian Oddity was lynched. He was Lettuce, allied with the Villainous Vegetables.

The Town celebrated the fruits of their labors, but night time was coming, and the remaining mafiosos were standing ready to turn the tables on the fruits and dish out just desserts.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1: Phase Ends 22/1/16 at 2:00am AWST.

bit of fun... Bulbagarden is a far more relaxed community than what I assume you are used to dealing with.

Sometimes lynching the host can have benefits... sometimes it doesn't. But Engie HAS written out a role PM for me xD

3 hours left.

Lol. Ok I might actually be curious about this

##Vote @Etrian Oddity

I'm probably not gonna regret this since we've actually talked quite a bit but just not about the game and WHY NOT TALK ABUOT THE GAME HOW STRANGE

Haha that went better than I expected. Getting good townie reads from those who voted for EO. In fact I might almost actually believe Pikochu's ITP claim.

Also, @The hosts, could we get an EoD vote counts as well? Knowing who voted for who by the end of the phase and the vote distributions can be quite useful information.

dammit I laughed during a conference with my boss because of this
Take this with a grain of salt, but perhaps you shouldn't read my updates at work...in fact, consider this whole thread NSFW.

Actually, Lettuce was one of the first Role PMs I wrote. I think they got much better towards the end, but I'll let y'all judge that when all has been re -vealed.

Also, I think I knew there was a user named The...

Even if you are an independent (which I still doubt), we are not just going to ignore you for the rest of the game or act like you can't/won't influence the outcome. Look at FE mafia. An ITP who claimed to be neutral at first ended up backstabbing one side and giving all her information to the other. Not having an ITP meta gives us all the more reason to pay close attention to you and not trust anything you say at face value. You could be developing a new meta right now or developing a fake ITP meta. So you can't blame us for being wary of you or using whatever information we currently have to try to make sense of the situation. At any rate, I'll be looking closely for any inconsistencies I see in your play and immediately calling you out on them.

I can influence the outcome minimally with my vote and a few more things I don’t want to reveal, but I don’t want to influence the game any more than I need to, so you should not worry. The fact that someone else claimed ITP and backstabbed people doesn’t mean that everyone does. I won’t bother blackmailing people so that they tell me their roles. Not having an ITP meta is a tell that I don’t lie about being ITP. Why bother developing a new meta and come up with many lies when I could effectively use the same tactics I’ve been using all this time? I don’t blame you for anything, I try to explain why I’m not lying.

I’m not taking a side… but town was really lucky with this! Most d1 wagons like BAG’s don’t end well. Wish I was town, would be very happy now.
And yeah the @The thing has happened in RM before

Hm, surprised that scum fell this easily. Usually, the first lynch is always a mislynch. Pretty neat that we "beet" a scum player on D1! I hope the rest fall this easily.

This is a PSA.

BAG was lynched before we could warn him... but ONLY public posts count towards your inactivity counter.

You can be the most active scumhunter/mafia behind the scenes and we will still warn you about inactivity if you haven't posted in thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom