• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to lynch Kyriaki tomorrow. It's N1 and I see no seriousness in his posts.

Yeah, I havent seen him post too much either. [/Sarcasm]

The only good reads I have is on the people that actually voted for EO, as obviously scum wouldnt have wanted to vote their team member off so quickly, or even at all.

Unless its Dylan and Sword Master.

Yeah, I havent seen him post too much either. [/Sarcasm]

The only good reads I have is on the people that actually voted for EO, as obviously scum wouldnt have wanted to vote their team member off so quickly, or even at all.

Unless its Dylan and Sword Master.
Nah.

Let's lynch the host. In Sports Anime Mafia, the host dying resulted in extra gifts/abilities for players.

Oh dang, that was a great first day lynch. Great to see Mafia is down by one already.

Hey Mafia, if you're going to nightkill me, you are going to be in for some serious trouble when the night is over if your nightkill for me goes through.

Everyone is having fun lately :p

Maybe I should not stay asleep too much. (I just hope the good start isn't somehow ruined soon.)

We should prepare to put the vegetables on the chopping block!

*Goes to sleep and wakes up dead*

Well, that happened. GG I guess. Oh, and good luck to my teammates, whoever they may be.

You could've voted for any random inactive dude, and you go for the one that just happens to be scum.

I'm not saying youre scummy, but the towncred you get from bussing a buddy to death on D1 is ridiculously high, especially in this case.

You aren't as clear as you think you are, ol' buddy ol' pal ol' chum it's still like 5%

Excuse me, but I gave a fair warning to all inactives early in the game that I'd go after them if they jeopardized the game with their silence, regardless of who they are. I put the first vote on EO so I couldn't have even guaranteed whether he'd be lynched.

You, on the other hand, tried to vote for EO at the last minute, probably to save your own cred when it was too late to save your scum buddy. It seems you two were talking quite a bit together, yet you only brought up your suspicions about him after he was lynched. Sounds pretty convenient if you ask me, don't you think? And don't even get me started on your BS Bulletproof claim. If you think we'll just hand over our info to you because you tried to use some intimidating bold text, think again buddy.

You aren't as clear as you think you are, ol' buddy ol' pal ol' chum it's still like 5%
Funny, I was about to say the same to you, compadre. That's still 5% too high.

>All Inactives
>Votes for the guy who just so happens to flip scum
>How convenient

I derped and didn't realize that Phase ended. soooooo sorry

Why would I even share that EO and I were talking, post lynch? That's terrible logic to begin with for an expectation on much. Ironically, we were talking about EO4, but that's not the point; none if it was mafia related. According to the host-with-the-most-puns-second-to-ME-of-course AussieEevee, EO was plenty active with scumchat. If EO was active with talking about apparently relevant things in scumchat, wouldn't it be stupid of me to say "Oh yea we've been talking about non-game related things in OC" when the mod just confirmed that he was talking about game related things in OC? please try harder. I know you and Zexy just want me to be scum so you can revel in your glory when you guys coordinate getting me lynched but 1; there's nothing actually against me and 2; I rolled town again. Not like I can prove #2 until I die or get scanned but yea.

so i'm between 0-4% likely to be scum in your mind. Good enough for me, slifer slacker

>All Inactives
>Votes for the guy who just so happens to flip scum
>How convenient

I derped and didn't realize that Phase ended. soooooo sorry

Why would I even share that EO and I were talking, post lynch? That's terrible logic to begin with for an expectation on much. Ironically, we were talking about EO4, but that's not the point; none if it was mafia related. According to the host-with-the-most-puns-second-to-ME-of-course AussieEevee, EO was plenty active with scumchat. If EO was active with talking about apparently relevant things in scumchat, wouldn't it be stupid of me to say "Oh yea we've been talking about non-game related things in OC" when the mod just confirmed that he was talking about game related things in OC? please try harder. I know you and Zexy just want me to be scum so you can revel in your glory when you guys coordinate getting me lynched but 1; there's nothing actually against me and 2; I rolled town again. Not like I can prove #2 until I die or get scanned but yea.

so i'm between 0-4% likely to be scum in your mind. Good enough for me, slifer slacker
>We both voted for EO
>I voted first
>You voted last
>Who looks scummier?

Sarcastic apology accepted. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.

And exactly. You two were talking for who knows how long and it didn't occur to either of you to discuss the game? It was for this reason that you found EO suspicious, you claim, but by that logic you should seem suspicious as well for not talking about the game either. Hm? It doesn't matter what I want. I will do whatever is best for town. So mark my words, if you're scum Elie I will find you and I will lynch you.

Don't make me increase that percentage.

No, it's

>I asked EO about game stuff
>EO responded with "I haven't read anything seriously yet I've been too distracted to focus on mafia, I should be able to tomorrow" and I figured well sometimes I get in funks like that so whatever I can wait

If that makes me suspicious too, oh well. If you're gonna push to lynch me, find a good reason, not an ambiguous-at-best one.

ddd62dd04a.jpg

Day 2: Plum Outta Luck

DANGER: DO NOT READ AT WORK!
Elieson, I'm looking at you!

Day 2: Plum Outta Luck

The fruits celery-brated their victory late into the night. Several of them ended up getting sloshed and drunkenly stumbled home.
One such fruit was the mango, the self proclaimed "King of the Fruits." Usually light on his feet, the Mango was ordinarily berry entertaining. Tonight, however, his performance was compromised.
As such, he didn't notice when someone crept up behind him until it was too late...

Dear Pinball Wizard,

e85a16b2bce9142fa6a2498a8ef0be81.jpg

Mimfa A. Gibson said:
Don't expect mangoes when you plant papayas.

The King of the Fruits, you are the Mango! Considered to be the symbol of love in India, it is no surprise that you are also a very good dancer. After all, someone that quick on their feet is also quick with another's heart. Your favorite dance is the tango, but dancing is not your only talent. In some cultures it is believed that munching on mango buds will lend to sweetness of the voice, which also makes you an excellent singer. It is also believed that mango trees can grant wishes, which gives you the skills to be a wonderful magician.

Due to your numerous theatrical talents, you are the Performer. Each Night, you may PM the hosts a target for whom you will perform that evening. Said target will be so enraptured by your performance that they will be unable to perform their action that evening, assuming they have one. Who dares to tango with this mango?

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits and win when the Villainous Vegetables have been sliced and diced.
Pinball Wizard was murdered. He was the Mango, allied with the Fantastic Fruits.

-------------------------

Having been left behind at the party, the plum was attempting to get into the restroom. However, when he got there, the door was locked. Desperate to get in and releaf himself, the plum banged on the door.
A voice came from within.
"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?" asked the plum.
"Interupting knife," replied the voice.
"Interup-," began the plum.

Unfortunately, he never finished his sentence, as the bathroom door was flung open and a knife was buried into his core.

The assailant washed his hands in the bathroom sink and walked away, laughing maniacally...

Dear Slife,

tumblr_inline_mq90dmGZBA1qz4rgp.png

an iron-on patch on one of ME's labcoats said:
Prune Juice Sets You Free!

You are plum loco! Uh, I mean you are the Plum. Southern expressions aside, you are a purple fruit that enjoys working with lead pipes. You are actually part of the same family as roses, and there are over 200 varieties of plums. I would say more, but I'm trying to prune the length of these role PMs.

You have a very high fiber content, and prune juice is very good for digestion and dealing with constipation. As such, you are the Party Pooper, which is just a humorous way to say that you are the Commuter. Two times during the game, you may PM the hosts at night to say that you are commuting. If you do so, you may not post in the thread or have any outside communication for the entire night phase, since you are locked in the bathroom. However, you will be protected from all night actions that would have been used on you...probably because the bathroom door is made of solid steel, or something. Hopefully this ability will Flushter your enemies.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits and win when the Villainous Vegetables have been sliced and diced.
Slife was murdered. He was the Plum, allied with the Fantastic Fruits.
------------------------

Elsewhere, a laser beam fired harmlessly into the night air.
------------------------

The following morning, the fruits discovered that two of their own had been murdered.

"Who could have done such a thing?!"

IT IS NOW DAY 2: Phase ends 24/1/16 at 2:00am AWST. AussieEevee will be posting the update text, since that will be my Sabbath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom