• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something suspicious about Slife's NK that I can only hypothesize that there's a connection to Elie.

In the Skype conversation I had with Elie in Day 1, Elie claims that there's vigilante and that the vigilante is unarmed. The nightkilling of Slife can safely be assumed that was a vigilante kill. Furthermore, it wouldn't be unreasonable for Elie to influence the vigilante to kill Slife.

Now, Slife has express concerned about in Day 1, which then he was killed. Furthermore, the other person that was nightkilled was Pinball, who expressed doubts about Elie's bulletproof claim.

In a Skype conversation with Elie, I made a claim saying that if I get killed during the day or night, town or Mafia will be in a sort of trouble. This leads me to believe that there is some heavy Mafia activity with Elie.

I want to hear people's thoughts about this as from Elie though before I cast my vote.

Attachments

• elieson.png
    elieson.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 76
Welp this is what I get for behaving so town-like it's disgusting. :p gg mafia and gl town!

For some reason Caps, you are verifying a read that I have in mind that is Mafia. It's like Mafia has information on something on me and is acting upon this information.

I have a feeling that Mafia figured out my role. If that's the case, then Elie, Caps and Noviern are definitely high on my Mafia read by trying to push for lynch in the day time.

Also Caps, what about Zexy? What is it that you trust more about Zexy than me?

Vote: Host

Come on, guys. This is a chance to get possible goodies. Since we already have a maf down with no solid evidence on others, getting the host could be our best option

Vote: Host

Come on, guys. This is a chance to get possible goodies. Since we already have a maf down with no solid evidence on others, getting the host could be our best option
And ME can't survive past D2
Vote host/ME

Edit: Question, is the posting of screenshots really allowed here?

I'm on board for lynching the host to see what the host has in store for us..

:Vote: AussieEevee

And yes, posting of screenshots is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom