• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a vig indeed exists.
I see no reason to lynch Pikochu, but I have no problem with lynching the host.

VOTE: AussieEevee

Unvote Pikochu
Vote AussieEevee

Let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

I know the update is technically 3 hours early but i'm going to be asleep at 02:00 so i'd rather get this done now.

Day 2 Half Way update.

@Zexy0-
@TheCapsFan0-
@SlifeDeadDied Night 1
@Kyriaki0-
@IGN0-
@Pikochu1TheCapsFan
@leetic0-
@Pinball WizardDeadDied Night 1
@wry_hermes0-
@Kakashi Hatake1IGN
@Noivern0-
@Elieson0-
@Etrian OddityDeadLynched Day 1
@dylanpiera0-
@Maniacal EngineerDeadDied Night 0
@AussieEevee6Kyriaki, dylanpiera, Pikochu, Leetic, Zexy, Noivern

Just over 24 hours left in the phase. Remember that this phase is ME's Sabbath and I will be posting the update.

I can see I have a vote on me.
let me just say that it is a BAD IDEA to lynch me.
I know I haven't been very active, but I will try to contact people this night phase.
@Kakashi Hatake I have my reasons for voting you, why'd you vote me.
I dont recall voting you?

ohhhh I misread the vote counts.
UNVOTE:kakashi hatake
VOTE:thecapsfan

what do you mean by that last post?
It's likely just OMGUS. I suppose it doesn't matter now because you made a mistake, I'm derpreading you town.

anyway, there are more important things to deal with here.

[UNVOTE]: Pikochu If your role is really as dangerous as you say, I suppose I should leave you alone for right now. Regardless, your role seems pretty passive anyway. You're probably just a bomb of some sort.

[VOTE]: Zexy

Out of the two independent claims, yours seems to be the scummier of the two. Can you tell us more details about your role and what it entails?

I've noticed that Ellison hasn't posted this phase. I wonder if there is a silencer in Mafia's team now.

Or maybe elieson is busy and forgot to post.
My thoughts, from what I recall I dont think anyone was silent the past phases.

I may be missing something but im quite sure everyone talked at least once joke or not joke

[UNVOTE]: Pikochu If your role is really as dangerous as you say, I suppose I should leave you alone for right now. Regardless, your role seems pretty passive anyway. You're probably just a bomb of some sort.

[VOTE]: Zexy

Out of the two independent claims, yours seems to be the scummier of the two. Can you tell us more details about your role and what it entails?
Why is it scummier? I've never done this as scum.
It's not like Pikochu gave us more details about his role. "It is dangerous" doesn't count.
Or, if it does, then mine isn't dangerous.

Why is it scummier? I've never done this as scum.

Whoops, I'm sorry. I forgot. You're not scum, you're 3P.

It's not like Pikochu gave us more details about his role. "It is dangerous" doesn't count.
Or, if it does, then mine isn't dangerous.

He expressed enough so that I could deduce his role was passive. You claim that your role isn't dangerous, but you also said that you're not Survivor. There really aren't any other 3P roles that are not dangerous to Town in some way. Town would be stupid to claim independent. This isn't how you play as mafia, even you said that yourself. So that means you're probably a dangerous 3P. Further evidence of this is shown in the phase change post, as 3 kill attempts were made.

Also pls note that Zexy's response is much more defensive than Pikochu's.

P.S. "but Caps, lover isn't dangerous either!" Lover is very dangerous, especially to the lovee. Even more so if the lovee's abilities are removed upon being targeted. If this is the case, then Town in theory could lose any of their power roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom