• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to me, the most suspicious users at this point are Noivern, wry_hermes, dylanpiera, (due to being substantially less active than everyone else) and Pikochu (since Zexy has shown us we can't trust ITPs).

So, putting them in a randomizer,

1. Noivern
  2. Pikochu
  3. dylanpiera
  4. wry_hermes

Vote: Noivern

Poor me. You wouldn't want to kill an adorable froofy batwyvern that just loves Tamato berries, don't you?

But yeah, yeah, I'm actually good for your health. All of you, in fact. Killing me would make for an excellent story of how the vegetables ruined the fruits' health.

For the sake of not getting lynched my self i'll place a vote on Noivern
But if anyone has a better target please come up on stage and tell us all about it.
@Elieson @Pikochu @IGN ?

Personally, it's between Noviern and Kyriaki for me. Noviern for just being so confusing and Kyriaki for pushing a lynch that ended up wasting a day phase and no information gained in Day 2.

As for my claim, my role is passive depending on which faction has me dead.

Can you explain more Pikochu? Zexy claimed as much information about his role as you did and we all know who he was.

@leetic I'm just not sure what to make of you, everything you say seems really scummy XD for example the over-explaining, the current 3P hunting, etc. That said, though, you're being decently active and pushing stuff. So. Idk.
Kyriaki was for the weirdness around the mod lynch and a general evasive style?
Dylan, just vibes, bro

Also, I noticed that Elie has activity outside of this thread but hasn't said anything in this game.

I can only assume that once again, he has been silenced.

Man i'd talk more if i knew what to talk about i have no pm's nothing.

Anyways gonna go to sleep rn. I'll answer tomorrow if you decide to contact me

How am I overexplaining things, @wry_hermes?

Furthermore, Elieson, who is confirmed town, is very cautious of the ITPs as well. Being cautious of them is not necessarily scummy.

I have never said anything about Elie being Mafia just because Elie is skeptical about the ITP claims.

It's pretty well established at this point that Elie is town.

I was talking to wry_hermes, Pikochu. I was saying how being skeptical about the ITPs isn't a scummy thing to do.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to react to wry_hermes calling me scum after I called him out for inactivity. However Noivern is currently making absolutely no sense with his posts (as a couple users above me have pointed out) so I'll keep my vote on him for now.

We're going to need a lynch for information. There's just so much bad information and unclear reads right now.

Vote: dylanpiera

If Dylan flips town, then IGN is going through lots of questioning in Day 4.

For the sake of not getting lynched my self i'll place a vote on Noivern
But if anyone has a better target please come up on stage and tell us all about it.
@Elieson @Pikochu @IGN ?

If this vote is to count, it needs to be in the format of
Code:
[b]Vote: Noivern[/b]

:)

Okay guys. Because of my role i can physically not claim who i am. But if i get lynched something bad will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom