• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
Reaction score
Not taking requests atm!
So I finished up my living dex a while ago, and just transferred it to Pokemon bank today. I noticed I had a ton of shinies to transfer too. So I thought, why not try for a shiny living dex? If I can't get all of them, at least I'll get a good collection.

If you'd prefer to keep a copy of your shiny Pokemon, just let me know and I'll clone it and trade it back

HERE IS THE LIST OF POKEMON I STILL NEED: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeySVrS1itOB4PPlWegmognU1E09E4Pla9C9xNOyACc/edit?usp=sharing (I need the ones in Orange, I have the ones in Green, I'll be getting the ones in Blue).

In exchange, I can either offer a clone of one of the shinies I already have (some are nicknamed though) or Powersaves services (see THIS thread).

I also can offer any legendary Pokemon, cloned of course. INCLUDING DIANCIE. Actually, I can clone you a copy of any pokemon, although some will be nicknamed (the only magby I have is nicknamed "t1tduck"... thanks, wondertrade)

My FC is 0018-1611-6295 and my IGN is Katya

EDIT: I also have a 6IV japanese ditto I could clone

EDIT: Also looking for event Pokemon now that aren't legends (excluding shiny jirachi). I have Flying 'chu, Ash's 'chu, TR's Meowth, WCS shiny Eevee, VGC shiny Vaporeon, Plasma Genesect, Plasma Deoxys, Gamestop Deoxys, Pokeball Vivillon, Fancy Vivillon, Diancie, and 2012 Anniversary Reshiram/Zekrom to clone in exchange for ones I'm missing (give the date if KB)

Last edited:
Re: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: Shinies I don't have yet

Hey I have a number of the shinies you need and and Id be cool with loaning them to you so you can clone yourself a copy. I think I have some others but I have to find the box they are in first.
Tentacruel
rapidash
Charizard
Kingler
Medicham
Flygon
Espeon Bellossom
Haxorus
Pansear
Banette

Hey there,

I've got a shiny rotom and a shiny tentacool that you can clone - If you can clone any event legendaries I dont have yet (Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Diancie, Manaphy) it would be greatly appriciated, but not needed. Seeing as you're only cloning them you can give me w/e you like.

I've also got a shiny Conkeldurr and a shiny Purugly but I can't guarantee that they're legit. I got one through GTS and the other through wonder trade.

Shiny dex, eh? Well here are the shinies I have that you still need:

Bulbasaur
Venomoth
Scyther
Dratini
Scizor
Smeargle
Zangoose
Banette
Beldum
Frogadier
Greninja
Slurpuff
Goomy
Noibat

Let me know how many you will need from there and we'll work something out. I'd need to know a bit more about the legends you are able to clone though (i.e. legality). Don't worry if they are hacked - you can clone these for free if that is the case.

I have a Tentacool and a Whismur. I'd be really interested in Mew or Diance if that works for you.

well I could help you with a good few on your list. (also doing a living dex)I bred or caught a good few of them myself. A couple of the gen 5 pokemon I have were caught in masterball but legit checked. Also I nickname a good few of my pokemon and because they were bred for on gen 4 they cant be changed. the gen 6 pokemon I didnt nickname in case someone wanted one. (I clone a little too, but use the 3ds to 3ds glitch)

I will let you clone them if you want, but would be appreciated if you didnt trade them to others. I will do the same for the three im interested in :)
Let me pm you what I have XD; Also could you give me the info for shiny kyogre, shaymin, and latias? I have all the legends that can be shiny(except for the jirachi cause its not out yet)I just want to see if the ones you have are unnicknamed and untouched

@everyone: I can't trade just yet, I'll send you a VM when I'm ready

Hey I have a number of the shinies you need and and Id be cool with loaning them to you so you can clone yourself a copy. I think I have some others but I have to find the box they are in first.
Tentacruel
rapidash
Charizard
Kingler
Medicham
Flygon
Espeon Bellossom
Haxorus
Pansear
Banette

Yeah, I'd like to clone those!

Hey there,

I've got a shiny rotom and a shiny tentacool that you can clone - If you can clone any event legendaries I dont have yet (Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Diancie, Manaphy) it would be greatly appriciated, but not needed. Seeing as you're only cloning them you can give me w/e you like.

I've also got a shiny Conkeldurr and a shiny Purugly but I can't guarantee that they're legit. I got one through GTS and the other through wonder trade.
I already have a Purugly, but I'd like to clone the Conkeldurr, Rotom, and Tentacool. I can trade you a clone of Diancie, Manaphy, and Arceus maybe? (3 for 3)
Shiny dex, eh? Well here are the shinies I have that you still need:

Bulbasaur
Venomoth
Scyther
Dratini
Scizor
Smeargle
Zangoose
Banette
Beldum
Frogadier
Greninja
Slurpuff
Goomy
Noibat

Let me know how many you will need from there and we'll work something out. I'd need to know a bit more about the legends you are able to clone though (i.e. legality). Don't worry if they are hacked - you can clone these for free if that is the case.
All the legends I have should be legal, they all come from the right regions and stuff c: I'll need to get back to you on which ones I need c:
I have a Tentacool and a Whismur. I'd be really interested in Mew or Diance if that works for you.
Sure!
well I could help you with a good few on your list. (also doing a living dex)I bred or caught a good few of them myself. A couple of the gen 5 pokemon I have were caught in masterball but legit checked. Also I nickname a good few of my pokemon and because they were bred for on gen 4 they cant be changed. the gen 6 pokemon I didnt nickname in case someone wanted one. (I clone a little too, but use the 3ds to 3ds glitch)

I will let you clone them if you want, but would be appreciated if you didnt trade them to others. I will do the same for the three im interested in :)
Let me pm you what I have XD; Also could you give me the info for shiny kyogre, shaymin, and latias? I have all the legends that can be shiny(except for the jirachi cause its not out yet)I just want to see if the ones you have are unnicknamed and untouched

Oh wow... I got your PM, that's a lot of Pokemon. I'll have to get back to you with the info on my shiny legends, and I'll need to do a bit of breeding and maybe I can clone a box's worth of Pokemon from you?

@KatTayle; sure, I dont mind you cloning a box :) I have more than that, but those were just the babies/mids and not adding in legends.

@KatTayle; No problem, let me know what you need when you need it. Gives me time to think of what I would like in exchange.

@KatTayle; I found my other shinies a Gyarados and Octillery that I would be happy to let you clone as well if someone else has not offered them yet.

@KatTayle; crap forgot to add in skorupi and solrock >w< I have those two as well.

I already have a Purugly, but I'd like to clone the Conkeldurr, Rotom, and Tentacool. I can trade you a clone of Diancie, Manaphy, and Arceus maybe? (3 for 3)

Yeah that'd be awesome! My FC is in signature, so just let me know when you're available

@aliveatnight; I'm ready to trade now! Want me to clone the ones you send or just keep them?
@Paladoradin; Can we trade afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom