• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking requests atm!
So I finished up my living dex a while ago, and just transferred it to Pokemon bank today. I noticed I had a ton of shinies to transfer too. So I thought, why not try for a shiny living dex? If I can't get all of them, at least I'll get a good collection.

If you'd prefer to keep a copy of your shiny Pokemon, just let me know and I'll clone it and trade it back

HERE IS THE LIST OF POKEMON I STILL NEED: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeySVrS1itOB4PPlWegmognU1E09E4Pla9C9xNOyACc/edit?usp=sharing (I need the ones in Orange, I have the ones in Green, I'll be getting the ones in Blue).

In exchange, I can either offer a clone of one of the shinies I already have (some are nicknamed though) or Powersaves services (see THIS thread).

I also can offer any legendary Pokemon, cloned of course. INCLUDING DIANCIE. Actually, I can clone you a copy of any pokemon, although some will be nicknamed (the only magby I have is nicknamed "t1tduck"... thanks, wondertrade)

My FC is 0018-1611-6295 and my IGN is Katya

EDIT: I also have a 6IV japanese ditto I could clone

EDIT: Also looking for event Pokemon now that aren't legends (excluding shiny jirachi). I have Flying 'chu, Ash's 'chu, TR's Meowth, WCS shiny Eevee, VGC shiny Vaporeon, Plasma Genesect, Plasma Deoxys, Gamestop Deoxys, Pokeball Vivillon, Fancy Vivillon, Diancie, and 2012 Anniversary Reshiram/Zekrom to clone in exchange for ones I'm missing (give the date if KB)

Hey! I have a Kalos Born Shiny Totodile! It has Dragon Dance/Ice Punch too! However, I do want to keep this, so if you could clone it and give me the original back, that'd be great. So what I want is a Arceus/Shaymin (either one is fine.) If you do have a Shiny Shaymin, I would prefer it (even if its cloned!). PM me if this is acceptable!

@ everyone, I am on a break! Ask me again on the 11th or later!

I'm back! Please make another post if you offered a shiny and haven't traded me yet. Won't be available today due to glasses appointment

Hey I was supposed to be trading you these guys.
Vivillon (Modern and Meadow)
Clamperl
Elgyem
Kangaskhan
Shelmet
Froslass
Huntail
Politoed
Aromatisse
Kingdra
Natu
Emolga
Dragalge
Galvantula
Cloyster

Do you want Rattata for Victini? If you can be bothered then I'd like if you can clone that Rattata and send it me back tho :)

From your list the ones you don't have that I do have are:
Gastrodon, Bagon and Gastly, you could clone yourself some!

Hey I was supposed to be trading you these guys.
Vivillon (Modern and Meadow)
Clamperl
Elgyem
Kangaskhan
Shelmet
Froslass
Huntail
Politoed
Aromatisse
Kingdra
Natu
Emolga
Dragalge
Galvantula
Cloyster

Alright, I can trade sometime today if you're available. Sorry, remind me what you wanted for them?
Do you want Rattata for Victini? If you can be bothered then I'd like if you can clone that Rattata and send it me back tho :)

I can get you Victini, I might be able to trade today after CakeFairy

From your list the ones you don't have that I do have are:
Gastrodon, Bagon and Gastly, you could clone yourself some!

Sure! Trade tomorrow?

Uh I think it was Moltres, articuno, raikou, entei, Suicune, Groudon, Shellos, Misdreavus, Pineco, Swinub, Tyrouge, and Stantler. Im already on so I can trade whenever you are ready.

Uh I think it was Moltres, articuno, raikou, entei, Suicune, Groudon, Shellos, Misdreavus, Pineco, Swinub, Tyrouge, and Stantler. Im already on so I can trade whenever you are ready.

Ok, Pokebank error'd on me so it might be a while. Wait, what did you want with those Pokemon? Tradebacks?

Ok, Pokebank error'd on me so it might be a while. Wait, what did you want with those Pokemon? Tradebacks?

The shinies Im trading you I have already clonned so you can keep those. If you have a copy I can keep of any of the ones I asked for that would be awesome. If not Im cool with tradebacks.

The shinies Im trading you I have already clonned so you can keep those. If you have a copy I can keep of any of the ones I asked for that would be awesome. If not Im cool with tradebacks.

I'll do tradebacks on those once I get them out of Pokebank, I'll send you a trade request when I'm ready!

I'll do tradebacks on those once I get them out of Pokebank, I'll send you a trade request when I'm ready!

I just looked at the ones Im trading you and there were two that look a little strange but I dont think are hacks. The politoed was caught in a master ball and the cloyster has his exp set at -390,000.
Do you still want those 2?

I just looked at the ones Im trading you and there were two that look a little strange but I dont think are hacks. The politoed was caught in a master ball and the cloyster has his exp set at -390,000.
Do you still want those 2?

-390,000, as in negative? Sounds weird. I'll take both anyway

Yeah I think it was part way leveled up and the OT used an AR to max out the level at that point.

Yeah I think it was part way leveled up and the OT used an AR to max out the level at that point.

Do you plan on trading both vivillons? So 14 (15 with both vivs) shinies for 12 tradebacks then, ready to trade!

Edit: Or shines first apparently

Last edited:

Do you plan on trading both vivillons? So 14 (15 with both vivs) shinies for 12 tradebacks then, ready to trade!

Before your break you said you only wanted the meadow pattern so thats the only one I cloned. If you want the modern as well I can clone you one real quick.

Before your break you said you only wanted the meadow pattern so thats the only one I cloned. If you want the modern as well I can clone you one real quick.

Nah, it's fine. We can start with the tradebacks, sending a TR right now!

hey, ive got a lot of what you need, i have a shiny cubone, goldeen, vileplume, togetic, sudowoodo, zigzagoon, slakoth, spoink, cradilly, armaldo, roserade, togekiss, darumaka, froakie, and skrelp. most of these i caught using the pokeradar back in platinum, and are all legit.

hey, ive got a lot of what you need, i have a shiny cubone, goldeen, vileplume, togetic, sudowoodo, zigzagoon, slakoth, spoink, cradilly, armaldo, roserade, togekiss, darumaka, froakie, and skrelp. most of these i caught using the pokeradar back in platinum, and are all legit.

Wow, thanks! What would you like for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom