• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, ive got a lot of what you need, i have a shiny cubone, goldeen, vileplume, togetic, sudowoodo, zigzagoon, slakoth, spoink, cradilly, armaldo, roserade, togekiss, darumaka, froakie, and skrelp. most of these i caught using the pokeradar back in platinum, and are all legit.

Wow, thanks! What would you like for them?
well, most of these are part of my personal shiny collection, so if you could clone and return most of them that'd be awesome.

as for what i would like in return, are the raikou and the palkia/dialga/giratina trio from the gamestop events? aside from those i'll look through your list and see, and PM you about it in a bit.

i also have a shiny snubbul and quilfish that i forgot to mention in my first post.

Welcome back :) I managed to get most of the gen 5 and 6 shiny collection since you been gone. missing only a few from gen 6 (scatterbug,phantump, punpkaboo, and carbink.) I may go hunt for them myself soon though

hi, i have a shiny swinub, you can clone it if you want and can i have a mew in return?

Hey @Dolce; do you think you could close this thread for now? I'm pretty busy with getting ready for school and I really don't feel like cloning/evolving shinies right now, so I'll ask you to re-open it when I feel more up to it. Right now I'm focusing more on event trading than shiny trading :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom