• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ft: several perfect shinies

Pidove

Reaction score
hello i got a couple of shinies i'd like to trade! Most of them are battle ready and perfect!

Perfect 6IV Blastoise shiny
Perfect 6IV Darkrai shiny
Perfect 6IV Minccino shiny
Perfect 6IV Shaymin shiny

Also I have some none shiny perfects and some shiny non perfects from events

Shinies:
Event lvl 5 docile beldum
Lvl 94 bashful Krookodile
Lvl 30 modest spritzee
Lvl 50 adamant Goodra

Non shiny perfects from events
Perfect 6IV Victini
Perfect 6IV Keldeo

I am looking for several perfect shinies:
- shiny perfect haxorus or pre evolutions
- shiny perfect noivern or noibat
- shiny perfect gliscor or gligar
- shiny perfect rotom mow

I am open to other offers though these are the ones i am really looking for! Also if you want a non perfect shiny, pic two!!

Let me know guys :)

Are you only interested in 6IV shinies? I have a shiny Noivern but it's pentaperfect (5IV, -Atk). I do also have a shiny 6IV Rotom but that was for Rotom-W so it's Calm natured. If that doesn't bother you then I can make it Rotom-M before I trade it.

I'm only interested in the Victini & Keldeo. I don't have many 6IV shinies but if the above don't take your fancy then let me know and I'll send you a list of the rest.

@j jay: with perfect i mean they have every stat they need perfect! Noivern doesn't need attack so i'd consider that a flawless noivern! I already have a rotom wash so i would only be interrested in the noivern

So basically which one would you like? @twinkles the marvel house i am only really interrested in pokemon that are flawless or perfect as mentioned above but if you have anything that is shiny and perfect or flawless up for trade let me know ;)

@Pidove; Gotcha, and I've replied. Also, you need to use the semi-colon (;) at the end of the user name as well as the @ sign beforehand to generate a notification :)

... unless you weren't trying to use the notification, in which case I apologize for being forthright.

I have perfect shiny chespin with eggmoves I could trade for the shaymin. :'D I need an untouched shiny version for my collection. lol

Already have a perfect shiny chennaught with egg moves! But thanks for the offer @Crazyyoshi;

Ok what is the ev spread on goomy? Not sure if it is untouched though i think it's lvl 100

Ok what is the ev spread on goomy? Not sure if it is untouched though i think it's lvl 100

my goomy is untouched at level 1 it has 31/31/31/31/x/31 its sp def is what isnt perfect. modest nature too. Also I would be offering it for shaymin still. ^^ Just not sure you would want it if you have goodra already. (I didnt notice you had one already. :( )

It is a random encounter shiny so yeah i'd want to trade if you'd like?

No i meant my goodra haha but yeah that be great ;) its past 12 here so im of to bed in a second! Maybe somewhere tomorrow??

I can offer a flawless, shiny Mow Rotom for the Blastoise. What nature and egg moves does it have?

I'm intrested in the Darrai, the only other legendary Pokemon I have up for trade is Mewtwo. If not, I can give you some of my 5IV breeding left over Pokemon, I also have two 6IV female Buneary and a 4IV shiny Eevee.

Kirby, what are the IVs in and what's the nature for the Eevee?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom